Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

Mickey1968

Because money. New parades/rethemes of the holiday events lets them create a whole new batch of themed merchandise. New outfits for Duffy et al that people will line up hours for, new popcorn buckets, new cell phone dangly things, etc. They have yet to be able to fully replicate the demand for most of this style of merch in the US. Consumers just seem to be wired differently here.
I could go for a "cell phone dangly thing" lol

Mickey1968

Agreed.

Let them replace the Phineas and Ferb thing that happens before the parade (if they still do that?) but Descendants replacing the villains? LOL just no. Please no.
This is what I was thinking. Use the Descendants as the pre-show with their Wicked song, but leave the Villains. Currently this parade is about the only time you can see the Villains since they haven't done meet and greets in two years.

brb1006

I never understood why they make character outfits for the parks only to never even use them..It's a shame..
I'm still amazed at DLP's 25th Celebration where they brought out almost every Disney character but the highlights were the ones that hardly come out at the other parks.

brb1006

That's not just the reason.. They have had to have made them for eventual use in the parks and just not for events...
I remember years ago Clarice showed up randomly between 2010 or 2011 at the Polynesian Resort during Easter and was also spotted at DHS sometime in 2008 and hasn't been seen at WDW since Easter.

brb1006

Last year she and the fox met in Tomorrowland during the party. Or maybe that was the Christmas party. I didn't get to meet them.
It was during the Christmas events but that was it. Both were meetable at AK a few months earlier last year for a special Zootopia event sometime in April.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom