Big Brother 15...

Taylor

what a waste of a week. Granted I dislike all 3 people on the block this week but it's nothing spectacular...
Looks like something is building up for a showdown between Elissa and Amanda down the road. That seems like the only chance to save this season.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Looks like something is building up for a showdown between Elissa and Amanda down the road. That seems like the only chance to save this season.

According to spoiler sites Elissa went "bat s**t crazy" last night. we'll see on Thursday night's episode.

Calvin Coolidge

Here's hoping that somehow these people can be convinced to evict the house's biggest threat, Amanda, this week. I can't see them figuring out that the viewers selected her directly for nomination, but you never know.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Amanda annoys me. Her and McPizzaBoy drive me crazy. I don't like ANYONE left in the house - this season is a waste...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Amanda annoys me too, I am having trouble really liking anyone this season too. However when I was watching last night Judd was talking and he sounded exactly someone I had heard before I hadn't really listened to him before. Then it hit me Judd sounded exactly like Joe Dirt! He wasn't trying to do an impression it was just him. It was funny to me, and I actually started to like him more.

Calvin Coolidge

I'm down with blindsiding Judd after the way he talked to Jessie on the feeds this week. (and the whole kissing Aaryn thing...blech). Wish it was Amanda or McCrae going home but their ally going out isn't bad either.

I'm worried that Judd is going to be voted back into the house and will then win the game. I'd rather Candice came back, but whatever.

I'm on team Jessie, I guess.

afar28

This season has been the worst in my opinion. It hasnt been horrible, but it hasnt been good either...
Most of the house are just a bunch of followers, who will follow whatever it is Amanda and Helen tell them. I thought it was pathetic when Helen called Aaryn a Janelle last night. She is far from one. She just does what she is told. If she really wanted to be a Janelle she would have voted out Amanda instead of Candice.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This season has been the worst in my opinion. It hasnt been horrible, but it hasnt been good either...
Most of the house are just a bunch of followers, who will follow whatever it is Amanda and Helen tell them. I thought it was pathetic when Helen called Aaryn a Janelle last night. She is far from one. She just does what she is told. If she really wanted to be a Janelle she would have voted out Amanda instead of Candice.

I agree there really isn't anyone I totally want to cheer for. And I didn't care much for Janelle but Aaryn is no Janelle! At least Janelle had her own strategies.

Taylor

Someone please stand up against Amanda. She needs to go home ASAP. I guess everyone is just to scared...
I really don't think Amanda has much power, the house is Helen's she controls them and she proved it Thursday night all that was a power play by Helen. Amanda was helpless in the Judd situation.

Epicpilot

Dream scenario: Helen/Elissa/Jessie find some way to threaten/encourage Andy to veto Jessie and put up Amanda. Don't see it happening, but you never know...
They have the votes to back door her. So Andy might be convinced to do that because Amanda has no strong allies besides McCrae, who isn't that much of a threat.

WDW95

I really hope Amanda goes soon. I am rooting for Helen to win and I hope she realizes that she can't trust Andy as much as she wanted. Aaryn seems to be pretty loyal to Helen so I'm thinking Helen might bring her to the end. I don't think Andy would backdoor Amanda though unfortunately. Helen needs to get rid of Amanda soon because if she doesn't, Amanda will get rid of Helen.

If Andy doesn't change his nominations, I really hope Spencer is evicted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom