Big Brother 15...

Calvin Coolidge

Really exciting eviction.

Yep. Everything totally turned around the last day and a half. Nick's a fool for not campaigning hard (and frankly, he's a fool for not promising Elissa his vote when he knew she was MVP).

Helen should, if she knows what's good for her, put up Kaitlyn and Spencer. Let Elissa put up Aaryn. Whoever wins veto, veto somebody and backdoor Jeremy. There should be enough votes to send him home.

If anyone except maybe Helen is dumb enough not to vote to evict Elissa the next time she's on the block, he deserves to lose.

Taylor

Yep. Everything totally turned around the last day and a half. Nick's a fool for not campaigning hard (and frankly, he's a fool for not promising Elissa his vote when he knew she was MVP).

Helen should, if she knows what's good for her, put up Kaitlyn and Spencer. Let Elissa put up Aaryn. Whoever wins veto, veto somebody and backdoor Jeremy. There should be enough votes to send him home.

If anyone except maybe Helen is dumb enough not to vote to evict Elissa the next time she's on the block, he deserves to lose.
Jeremy definitely needs to be the be the target he is brains (or lack thereof) of the others that aren't in the super 8 alliance, Aaryn is the backup target in case anything goes wrong she was basically just Jeremey's mouthpiece last week. But I say nominate Kaitlin and Ginamarie and use MVP nominee for Aaryn and hope Jeremey doesn't play for veto.

Taylor

The actions from Aaryn Kaitlin and Ginamarie last night was sickening. I hope CBS does something and air what happened last night so the world can see how horrible they are.

Taylor

Kaitlin and Aaryn blew up on Jessie blaming her for the eviction. Then they flipped over Candace and Howard's bed when she came to them they said racial slurs to her, Howard carried her out of the room. It caused Candace and Howard to sleep on the floor in the Have Not room.

Killnme

I was shocked at Nick getting the boot. I actually went on line and voted for Spencer for MVP this week. But somehow I believe Elissa will win MVP every week until CBS takes it away.

afar28

Kaitlin and Aaryn blew up on Jessie blaming her for the eviction. Then they flipped over Candace and Howard's bed when she came to them they said racial slurs to her, Howard carried her out of the room. It caused Candace and Howard to sleep on the floor in the Have Not room.
Wow..that's messed up. I really can not wait for Aaryn to leave

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Love BB, I agree Aaryn needs to go. I have a love hate relationship with Elissa right now too. She isnt' as annoying as Rachel was so that works in her favor.

Shere_Khan

I cannot wait until Aaryn gets out of the house and realizes that everyone thinks she is a terrible person.

However, at this point, I almost think she thinks its funny to be hated. She seems like one of those people who don't care if people are talking about her/ hating her as long as she is on people's minds.

That, or she just truly doesn't get it.

John

I am a huge fan of the show..... I was there from the beginning. I think the show has jumped the shark. For me I just cant like....or hate any of the house guest. None of them are interesting. Rachel's sister is a bad copy of the original. Really why do we have to do her a third season? Can they possibly put someone on that isn't in their 20's? These guest have little clue how to play the game..... where is this years Evil Dick? No, I havnt watched every episode and there might be some interesting characters...... but it just hasn't grabbed me.

I am so over...."Team" this or "Team" that. Who ever casted this years show..... missed the mark. I am going to watch a couple more shows and see if I cant get in to it. But after three or four I dunno. I think shows like this and Survivor could be on the way out. Reality shows may have ran their course.

Taylor

I am a huge fan of the show..... I was there from the beginning. I think the show has jumped the shark. For me I just cant like....or hate any of the house guest. None of them are interesting. Rachel's sister is a bad copy of the original. Really why do we have to do her a third season? Can they possibly put someone on that isn't in their 20's? These guest have little clue how to play the game..... where is this years Evil Dick? No, I havnt watched every episode and there might be some interesting characters...... but it just hasn't grabbed me.

I am so over...."Team" this or "Team" that. Who ever casted this years show..... missed the mark. I am going to watch a couple more shows and see if I cant get in to it. But after three or four I dunno. I think shows like this and Survivor could be on the way out. Reality shows may have ran their course.
I think Nick could've been one of great ones. Obviously we will never know now.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
what a waste of a week. Granted I dislike all 3 people on the block this week but it's nothing spectacular...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom