Big Brother 15...

bsiev1977

Honestly, I've never watched the show, but all the controversy makes me want to check it out.
I just really have a hard time comprehending that these people don't realize that saying stuff like they are will get them in trouble in their real lives. Are they oblivious to reality, or just plain stupid?

PineapplePrincess

Maybe I'm just getting too old to watch, but I'm really not liking it that much this year. With some exceptions, they are just a bunch of selfish brats! I'll keep watching in the hopes that they are the first ones to go. And where's the token older person?

afar28

This might sound crazy but I actually like Rachel's sister. She's a little annoying but seems much nicer then a lot of them.
Also - is Erin (sp?) one of the people who lost their modeling contract? I cannot stand her!
Yes, her and Gina Marie both lost their modeling contracts for their comments.

I don't mind Rachel's sister either...she seems ok compared to the rest. I also like Helen. Of course I am older so I can relate to her better....and she is actually nice to people and doesn't make rude comments. What about Howard? He doesn't seem to be feeding into the negativity, but I do not have the feeds so I only get my info secondhand.

afar28

I don't mind Rachel's sister either...she seems ok compared to the rest. I also like Helen. Of course I am older so I can relate to her better....and she is actually nice to people and doesn't make rude comments. What about Howard? He doesn't seem to be feeding into the negativity, but I do not have the feeds so I only get my info secondhand.
Howard seems like a cool guy, he's barely gets any airtime so he can't be doing anything that bad.

artvandelay

Original Poster
Looks like Spencer is the next house guest to lose his job. His employer is looking into some of his comments on the live feeds. One comment was calling a house guest Kermit, the f_g and praising Adolph Hitler's public speaking skills.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks! I've been going there just for highlights - I haven't been reading through the play-by-play

Calvin Coolidge

I like Elissa a lot, and I think she makes the game fun, but she had two chances to save herself this week: 1. She could have nominated Kaitlyn to begin with, and either sent her home or backdoor Jeremy; 2. She could have put up Kaitlyn or even GM after Jeremy won the veto. She did neither. She deserves to go home for that.

Producers CLEARLY wanted her around as long as possible because of the popularity of her sister, and the MVP twist seems specially designed just for her. She had MVP again this week and totally blew it.

Nick obviously screwed up a bit this week, too (and, again, I like him) but he needs to stop being so obviously scheming. Everyone but Gina Marie and Jessie, the two least perceptive HGs, realize how hard he's working to be a "puppetmaster." He needs to cool it. (Spencer needs to cool it, too, but I'd be happy to see him go).

I think the Moving Company's gonna fall apart soon, especially if they don't deal with Jeremy.

Candice might be my choice to win. She's basically the only one who seems to see what's going on, although she has this blind spot about Howard. When she and Helen talk things over they figure pretty much everything out; they need each other to bounce ideas off of. I'd love to see them start to work together with Judd, and maybe Amanda.

Candice is basically right in saying they need to go after the "guy's alliance," as she calls the MC, but she needs to understand that the likes of Aaryn and Kaitlyn are just enabling Jeremy. If she and Helen are smart going forward, their priority targets will be Spencer, Aaryn, and Jeremy (in any order); then, Gina Marie, McCrae, and Kaitlyn.

Looks like Spencer is the next house guest to lose his job. His employer is looking into some of his comments on the live feeds. One comment was calling a house guest Kermit, the f_g and praising Adolph Hitler's public speaking skills.
Spencer did not lose his job. Spencer can not and will not lose his job. His union will never let him be fired over something like this.

Calvin Coolidge

Elissa will be back in a few weeks anyway IMO. So why evict her now?

Haha yeah, you know they want her to be there so desperately they'll find a way to make sure she never leaves.

(And they might not have to; apparently they convinced JESSIE of all people to vote to evict nick, which means he's going, which is kind of ridiculous, right?)

Taylor

Haha yeah, you know they want her to be there so desperately they'll find a way to make sure she never leaves.

(And they might not have to; apparently they convinced JESSIE of all people to vote to evict nick, which means he's going, which is kind of ridiculous, right?)
Nick is also one of those people that could be voted back in also. His game is amazing. It will be close it also looks like they are getting McRae to go against the moving co. will be an interesting eviction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom