Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique going Hannah Montana High School Musical Style!

Fun2BFree

I'm just going to say it once, to get it out of the way...

JIM HILL. COME ON, MAN. IT'S JIM HILL.

You may return to the conversation at hand. :lol:

brkgnews

Cynical Me: Sweet Mother of God, deliver us from Bibbidi Bobbity, Hannah Montana, and HSM

DizBiz Me: Makes sense to keep cashing in on the gold mine. And if the young'uns are all gaga over the movies, give'em what they want.

OmegaKnight

It isn't like this whole idea is so far fetched. The 2 other BBB locations make an absurd amount of money and to have one themed to HSM and HM is a great idea. Both of those properties are big time money makers for the mouse and this is just an extension. Girls would be lining up to be able to look like Hannah Montana or Gabriella from High School Musical.

imamouse

Things like BBB make me soooooo glad that I have sons and not daughters. Life is much less expensive for me w/o all the princess makeovers, gowns and accessories (not to mention prom dresses, etc).

wdwmomof3

I wondered why Disney wasn't doing this. My daughter had the Hannah one done at Club Libby Lu at the mall. I am sure Disney's would be better.

DisneyWales

Now I could be wrong, However while i was at the MK for MVMCP just gone, i saw two little girls dressed up as Wildcat Cheerleaders, much in the style of BBB.

They had metallic material costumes on and there hair was done up much in the style of the BBB princesses.

Now its possible that these girls had got done up as a princess the day before or earlier that day and bought/the costumes. But it didn't strike me as odd that they would offer Wildcat make overs at BBB so i just shook it off as just another day in the Wonderful World of Disney.

dizzney

Since we have done the BBB for the Cinderella makeover (though not with costume) I am sure my daughter will want this also, I have to say they did a great job and my daughter walked our with crown, hair pin, nail polish and makeup so teh rpice is actually reasonalbe unless you do the full package and then its extreme

We'll be there when it opens,

Only 9 days left!!!! And we're counting them daily!:sohappy:

Minnietoo

I say if that is what little girls want go for it!

I will say that picture of the Rock makes him look like a huge Freddie Mercury from Queen! LOL

islesgirl

Whether it is true or not I don't know, but it isn't far fetched. HSM and HM costumes were some of the biggest sellers this Halloween. If they can get people to spend their money to make their little princesses look like the princesses then i don't see why people wouldn't spend the money to make their children look like their favorite disney channel stars. I could also see them incorporating boy's styles like troy and chad

nibblesandbits

I believe this one is a possiblity. It's not as far fetched as some would thing and it continues cashing in on two of Disney's biggest franchises right now. And from a money making standpoint...I can see it doing very well.

dandaman

I am SO waiting for the day when both HSM and HM grow "old hat" and Disney's left with a bajillion unsold products.

diddy_mouse

I had a feeling something like this might be coming. Given the apparent popularity of the BBB plus the insanity surrounding HSM and HM...from a money stand point it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Disneykidder

Disney has made millions on both HSM and HM....why wouldn't they want to cash in on it.

Speaking from a person who sees 11 girls age 9 every day, (I teach third grade) I can say they would jump at the chance to look like HM or a HSM star. They already wear their clothing!! It was inevidible.:rolleyes:

I think its a good idea for HM but for HSM how can you make someone look like just another normal highschool student. wouldnt be much of a transformation.

recrat

My girls are 4, 3 & 2...my wife is already looking to book the trip. There was a lot of screaming at my house when I read the article.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom