Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique gets cozy in Cindy's Castle

Disneyfalcon

I did! Not trying to buy magic with the old visa, just adding a little extra magic! :D

I just read today, by the way, it's actually more expensive in the castle then at DD. I didn't realize that when I changed our reservations. I wish the CM had said something.

OneLuckyMom

I just read today, by the way, it's actually more expensive in the castle then at DD. I didn't realize that when I changed our reservations. I wish the CM had said something.

I've read prices are going to go up at DD as well, as soon as the MK location opens, to be the same in both locations.

JeffH

Twist it any way you can just to be negative...

This is the problem I have with BBB. A tight fitting outfit on a child?
:confused:
1st of all, it was tight fitting because she's big and barely squeezed into their biggest costume. And she didn't wear it long...just long enough to meet Ariel in Norway. It was a lot of money to spend for an outfit she'll never fit into again and a fancy hair-do that lasted 2-3 days, but it was worth it to see her all made up...something a Daddy isn't very good at doing on his own (and the hair-dos themselves are a piece of art)
2nd of all, most costumes, like her Ariel dress, are fluffy and fancy, so tight doesn't make them sexy or 'ho' looking (although the Jasmine costume is pretty skimpy).
I guess you don't have a clue as to what the dresses look like otherwise you'd never made this comment:shrug: . And you didn't have a clue as to what you were talking about to begin with, since you never saw my daughter in her 'tight' dress to form an intellegent opinion:snore: . Guess you just like taking a negative viewpoint (to even something as innocent and magical as this), even when you don't have a clue, just so you can hear yourself speak:fork: .
they often grow up faster than they need to. I just don't think we, as parents, need to help that process.
And you somehow think that dressing them up as a little princess during a vacation at WDW will do that??? You have to be kidding??? I would think it would do just the opposite and help them stay a child just a little longer.

I bet the little girls wouldn't even know the place existed if we didn't tell them nor would they miss it.
:rolleyes:
Wrong again, my daughter wanted to do it (although once was enough)
Oh, and sure, we should just keep wonderful opportunities like this from our little princesses, they wouldn't know better (stupid little twits)...well isn't that what they depend on us for, because we do???:veryconfu
Well, you can keep yours locked inside her room, I take mine out to explore everything we can...together!

Oh, let's just be negative about everything:brick:
...and that damn castle looks like a prison
...and Main Street reminds me of the old days when people where racist morons:cry:
...and Frontierland depicts a time of horsethieves, brothels and dirt:eek:
guarsh, what other wonderful thing can I find many negative things to say about:rolleyes:

JikoMarie

Guess you just like taking a negative viewpoint (to even something as innocent and magical as this), even when you don't have a clue, just so you can hear yourself speak:fork: .

{snip}

Wrong again, my daughter wanted to do it (although once was enough)
Oh, and sure, we should just keep wonderful opportunities like this from our little princesses, they wouldn't know better (stupid little twits)...well isn't that what they depend on us for, because we do???:veryconfu
Well, you can keep yours locked inside her room, I take mine out to explore everything we can...together!

I think this was directed toward me so I'll respond. First, you seem to be very defensive about this topic for some reason. It's just a discussion. Calm down. Also, I'm not the only one who shared this view so I'm not sure why you are picking on me.

I do know what I'm talking about. I know a great deal about BBB actually. Therefore, I'm entitled to have an opinion about this just as much as you are.

I don't think that little girls should be locked in their room. That's not what I'm purposing. Quite the opposite. I think they should be exposed to all kinds of things. So that comment couldn't be further from the truth when you're talking to me. However, I do think that there are certain things that they are better off living with out. BBB is one of them. You see it as a "wonderful opportunity" whereas I have a different concept of "wonderful opportunities". I've already stated my concerns for things like BBB. You disagree. It's as simple as that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom