Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique gets cozy in Cindy's Castle

summergirl32

This is great news! I always enjoyed walking through the castle store but never purchased anything. I go to DTD when I am ready to do my shopping. This will give even more girls a chance to be transformed into a princess.

Teenchy

They'd just better start showing off their newfound profits.

AMEN.....Thats the way I feel about all the moves that are made for the sole purpose of making money. I'm all for companies making a bigger profit, as long as they also invest in their product.

DVC Dave

Which would just mean an expansion to a Main St. location too. The first one must be doing gangbusters huh?

The first one is Definatly doing gangbusters. I like the idea. I went in the Kings Gallery once in my trips there. But, my daughter's hasppiness at getting her hair done or nails done is much more important for us on our family trips.

culturenthrills

Hey, if people want to pay to get into the park and waste an hour of their day getting a makeover more power to them. Shorter lines for the rest of us. :king:

tonya

I always liked the old store, but my annoyance is that the performances now block the entrance so that it's hard to get into the castle. Maybe that's why some people didn't even know the store was in there. Will that change too when they add the BBB?

Kristi Kay

I always liked the old store, but my annoyance is that the performances now block the entrance so that it's hard to get into the castle. Maybe that's why some people didn't even know the store was in there. Will that change too when they add the BBB?

This is a really good point....

DisneyChik17

They have been having shows there for a long time, I doubt they will stop for BBB.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

I think there was always access to the store, even during performances. You just had to enter at the back side of the castle.

dxwwf3

I always enjoyed walking through the Castle store because of the great art and uniqueness of the store itself. But I can't complain about the change because I never actually bought anything there. I viewed it as a minor attraction, not a store and that is probably how a lot of others feel. And at least the BBB fits the theme. Don't get me wrong, I hate to see something geared for adults changed for something that only appeals to children in the Magic Kingdom AGAIN. But at least I think this makes sense.

Joepic

I actually think it's a good idea, with all of the people who visit it daily, placing it inside the castle will be exceptional. Although I'm really going to miss The King's Gallery. ..Maybe it's not such a good idea.

wedway71

Well after many many times of going to WDW since 71 I have only been to the Kings one time so it has no bearing on me.
On a retail level or business decision I do think it is smart on Disneys part to do this as much as many dont want it. Kudos to them if they can capitalize on in HUGE money maker and put it into an area that it ties into well.
I BBB makes lets say 10k a day and the old shop did 3k a day they would be not using that "prime real estate" wisely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom