News 'Beyond Big Thunder Mountain' Blue Sky concept revealed for Magic Kingdom

MagicHappens1971

And I don’t think we’ve ever heard of it being the case for any Tokyo attraction in the past. BatB was being considered for Epcot while it was still being built in Tokyo.

The only exclusivity clauses we’ve heard involved the China parts and the government owning a substantial portion of those parks surely plays a big role in that.
I should’ve included that as well, I’ve never heard of a Tokyo attraction getting exclusivity.

Sneakman

I mean Disney already uses OLC to fund the R&D for these projects so it would still be cheaper for them to clone some of the Tokyo attractions lol
I honestly feel like if Disney were to clone one ride from Tokyo to WDW, monsters inc ride and go seek would be the play. INSTANT HIT imo. Id still like to see a ride like it come to wdw.

Gusey

Whilst there is no official exclusivity clone, has any attraction that was originally designed for a Tokyo park been duplicated for another resort after Pinocchio in 1983? They have used the technology like trackless rides etc. but never cloned a Tokyo original attraction. They have added attractions from other resorts to the Tokyo parks though, like Raging Spirits being a clone of Paris' Indiana Jones rollercoaster or Indiana Jones Adventure from Disneyland

Brer Oswald

Whilst there is no official exclusivity clone, has any attraction that was originally designed for a Tokyo park been duplicated for another resort after Pinocchio in 1983? They have used the technology like trackless rides etc. but never cloned a Tokyo original attraction. They have added attractions from other resorts to the Tokyo parks though, like Raging Spirits being a clone of Paris' Indiana Jones rollercoaster or Indiana Jones Adventure from Disneyland
Would Pinocchio even count? It was built in tandem with the Tokyo version, and was earmarked for it's location at Disneyland in the late 70s. It's a similar case to the WDW and TDR Splash Mountains.

Gusey

Would Pinocchio even count? It was built in tandem with the Tokyo version, and was earmarked for it's location at Disneyland in the late 70s. It's a similar case to the WDW and TDR Splash Mountains.
I thought I read somewhere that it was supposed to be a Tokyo exclusive but then Disney decided to build it for Disneyland's new Fantasyland. It was cloned for Paris as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom