News 'Beyond Big Thunder Mountain' Blue Sky concept revealed for Magic Kingdom

Starship824

In the Parks
No
They could modify and make room for an attraction queue...even if it runs down the side of the building.... I think Coco offers a little more about Mexican culture than looking for Donald...When we all start saying we don't want a good ride in EPCOT because it will be crowded, it starts to feel like backward thinking.... If it's a great ride in EPCOT, it will take the heat off the few attractions that are usually packed... The more attractions, the more things will even out. Bottom line is the park needs more attractions... I would rather see them build something that is a better fit culturally for a Mexico Pavilion with their own Mexican IP Character than looking for an American Donald Duck...
Isn't the ride system for the rumored Coco attraction supposed to be Soarin 2.0? I feel like it would be kind of redundant to have the next generation version of Soarin in the same park as the original Soarin.

Bocabear

in either case, I thought that was the reason they could not do another ride like Dinosaur...because we already had one at the WDW resort....lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom