Best WDW Shop

thumper

My favorites are:
1) Emporium
2) Yankee Trader (I think it's in Liberty Square near the Haunted Mansion...they sell great Mickey kitchen stuff!)
3) Mitsukoshi Department Store in the Japanese pavilion at EPCOT (they just have neat things in there!)

melittahauser

Oh this is a hard one. Actually all the shops, well I'm not realy crazy for the magic stuff but I do go in to look around. I think I have every merchandise bag I ever got from WDW and thats a lot. AHHHH So Many Shops So Little Time.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by thumper
[
3) Mitsukoshi Department Store in the Japanese pavilion at EPCOT (they just have neat things in there!) [/B]

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I'd buy some Mikimoto pearls, a set of dishes, a new kimono....I could drop a thousand or two (or more) easily! ;)

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I'd buy some Mikimoto pearls, a set of dishes, a new kimono....I could drop a thousand or two (or more) easily! ;)

I always wanted those japanese mini-waterfalls...:cry: "PLEASE MOMMY, Pleeeeease"

-->LUAU

Main Street USA

there is a store in DD for your home. bathroom stuff, furniture, towels, kitchen stuff etc. i cold unload a bundle in there!

forget what its called though.

ToTBellHop

split between the Tower of Terror's giftshop and The Emporium...I don't like how The Emporium takes up half of Main Street, but I will admit that it has EVERYTHING.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Tenn Disney Dad
Gotta be the Christmas Chalet near The Disney Village Marketplace. A lifetime of Christmas memories and great Disney Christmas stuff!!

Same here....The Christmas shops... the one in MK is great to.:xmasmile:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom