Best WDW Burger?

Parrain

Original Poster
Okay, someone help me understand this: We have stayed at the Yacht Club a few times, and we always do the dining plan, but I have never eaten at Beaches and Cream because I can't bring myself to burn a table credit on a burger... Is it really that good, or are we paying for the atmosphere? Don't get me wrong, I love burgers and will pay a couple of bucks more for a good one, but a table service credit? I LOVE Pecos Bills burgers, thick beef patty smothered in sautéed onions and mushrooms and all of the other fixings from the bar (I have had dreams about this burger) and it is only 1 counter service credit.... Am I missing something here? And who serves the best burger in WDW and for how much? At home I am a 5 Guys Burgers and Fries guy, to give you an idea of my perspective.

stlbobby

I would do the burger at Pecos Bill and stop at Beaches and Cream for a dessert. The burgers are good but the treats are phenomenal.

DisneyJunkie

I've never had a problem with the burgers at Cosmic Ray's, but I do have to agree that they're pretty good at Pecos Bill's too - maybe a little better.

Parrain

Original Poster
I would do the burger at Pecos Bill and stop at Beaches and Cream for a dessert. The burgers are good but the treats are phenomenal.
Yeah, that is what we have done in the past. But I still can't figure out why the table service charge for a meal there???

stlbobby

Yeah, that is what we have done in the past. But I still can't figure out why the table service charge for a meal there???

I think it is simply the fact that it is a sit-down restaurant with a wait staff. I'm sure it has to do with the overhead for maintaining a full service restaurant with slower customer turnover rather than the type or quality of food.

wiigirl

I've never had a problem with the burgers at Cosmic Ray's, but I do have to agree that they're pretty good at Pecos Bill's too - maybe a little better.

I am going to have to agree Comic Ray's....Pecos Bill's is a real close second. :)
75.gif

ParentsOf4

There has got to be a better burger at WDW besides Pecos Bill or Cosmic Ray's. Uno's (a pizza place) near DTD makes a better burger than those two. Fuddruckers (near Uno's) makes a better burger. Don't any of the TS restaurants make a really good, fresh meat burger?

lilclerk

Beaches & Cream and The Plaza have my favorite Disney burgers, but I would definitely pay out of pocket for both. They're not worth a TS credit.

DisneyJunkie

I also have to favorably mention the outside quick service place closest to ToT and RnRc - the name escapes me at the moment. Their burgers there are pretty good as well.

PhilharMagician

LeCellier was the best burger I have ever had @ WDW.

The burgers @ Peco's Bills, Cosmic Rays and other QS locations are horrible because of the rolls they currently use. I eat nothing but wheat or grain breads and the wheat roll used for the burgers is dry and just tastes blah. The toppings bars are what makes the burgers palettable, but Disney simply needs to change the rolls again.

JonBoy

I agree with you entirely I love the burgers at Peco or Pesky Bill as we call it and whilst I like the burgers at Beaches and Cream I always pay out of pocket seems a waste to use a table credit!

PolynesianPrincess

My Mom said the burger she had a Beaches in May was the best she'd had on property. They toasted the buns and the meat was great. While I don't think I'd spend a TS credit on just the burger alone, you get the dessert which is AMAZING!! Their sundaes are so good. I'd prolly pay out of pocket if I had to for it.

steviej

doesn't disney have 1 food supplier? I'm gonna assume they have their own thing going on as far as thats concerned. But if it is all from the same place, then shouldn't all the burgers taste exactly the same?

Parrain

Original Poster
doesn't disney have 1 food supplier? I'm gonna assume they have their own thing going on as far as thats concerned. But if it is all from the same place, then shouldn't all the burgers taste exactly the same?
That's what I'm thinking...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom