Best sense of humor

Best sense of humor? (I'm sorry if I missed someone that is why there is "other")

• marciahahn

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ariel

• Dopey

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • MrPromey

• mightyduck

• markymark

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jay_london

• Tramp

• Other

• Total voters

Ariel

Originally posted by mightyduck

And we've still got almost two weeks...

Well, we did tell him he should have take us with him...

It's his loss...I'm sure Dopey, Marky, DisneyFreak and Promey can fill him in on all the fun we've had.... ;)

dopey

Originally posted by Ariel

It's his loss...I'm sure Dopey, Marky, DisneyFreak and Promey can fill him in on all the fun we've had.... ;)

uh...i'll leave it to the other guys to "fill in" tramp. i ain't sharing nuttin' that's in my hands with these guys. and i don't want them sharing with me either.

mightyduck

Originally posted by dopey

uh...i'll leave it to the other guys to "fill in" tramp. i ain't sharing nuttin' that's in my hands with these guys. and i don't want them sharing with me either.

:eek:

That's not Ariel you're holding? :eek:

dopey

:eek:

That's not Ariel you're holding? :eek:

i'm not sure how to respond to that. LOL doesn't quite say it. ROTFLMFAO would be an overstatement. There's no smilie that accurately expresses my reaction, duck, which was a sensation similar to having milk come through my nose -- only i wasn't drinking milk........i'm just digging deeper, aren't i? help.

mightyduck

Originally posted by dopey

i'm not sure how to respond to that. LOL doesn't quite say it. ROTFLMFAO would be an overstatement. There's no smilie that accurately expresses my reaction, duck, which was a sensation similar to having milk come through my nose -- only i wasn't drinking milk........i'm just digging deeper, aren't i? help.

ROTFL, Dopey... I've never seen you without a witty comeback before (oh, so *that's* what they call it)...

dopey

ROTFL, Dopey... I've never seen you without a witty comeback before (oh, so *that's* what they call it)...

again, the smilie selection fails me. i need a whistling-while-looking-around-trying-to-ignore-you-so-that-you'll-stop-pursuing-this-line-of-thought smilie.

(she gone yet?)

markymark

I would just like to thank me for my vote in which whilst myself voted, I did in all actuallity vote by voting within the voting arena.

ps Thread drift has set in AGAIN!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom