Best sense of humor

Best sense of humor? (I'm sorry if I missed someone that is why there is "other")

• marciahahn

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ariel

• Dopey

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • MrPromey

• mightyduck

• markymark

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jay_london

• Tramp

• Other

• Total voters

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Who on this board do you think has the best sense of humor?

(NOTE: If you vote other please state who the other is.)

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
I voted for mightyduck just because I've been giving her a lot of grief lately. But a big thank you goes out to Ariel and marciahahn (as well as mightyduck) for being good sports for putting up with some of us guys on these boards. Thanks ladies!

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm amazed to see my name listed!:eek: My family members constantly complain that I have lost my sense of humor, and I've been publicly accused as being "as funny as a poke in the eye with a red hot poker." :( Thanks for thinking of me, but I don't think I deserve to be associated with the rest of you. I might actually have to start being funny!! ;) (I'm already baking cookies, meting out punishment,and monitoring thread drifts; too much responsibility!)

dopey

though i'm in chicago and could easily vote in the traditional chicago manner by stuffing the ballot with votes for myself, i am also a man of honor.

(rimshot) thank you very much. folks, don't forget to tip your waitress and try the veal.

anyway, i voted for tramp. not only is he funny, but he seems like a helluva good guy, too. darn it (sniff), that son-of-a- is my idol! (sob!)

aw, screw it, i'm going back to vote for myself.

dopey

hey! what kind of voting system is this? i can only vote once?!!!! this is unconstitutional! i'm going to fight this all the way to the supreme steve!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by dopey
though i'm in chicago and could easily vote in the traditional chicago manner by stuffing the ballot with votes for myself, i am also a man of honor.

aw, screw it, i'm going back to vote for myself.

dopey,Steve already anticipated this! You can't vote twice!! :mad:

Don't ask how I know this! :eek:

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I voted for mightyduck just because I've been giving her a lot of grief lately. But a big thank you goes out to Ariel and marciahahn (as well as mightyduck) for being good sports for putting up with some of us guys on these boards. Thanks ladies!

Thanks, DisneyFreak. You didn't put yourself up there! I'm disappointed. :(

Also, I hope you didn't vote for me because of the services rendered...I told you that came with no strings attached--what are friends for? :)

MrPromey

I cast my vote for Ariel because she takes a lot of cr#p for being a fish yet she still wears a smile. As for me. Nobody in their right mind would vote for me. Only a select few on this board have witnessed the horror that is my sense of humor... By the way, Mighty, I thought you'd like to know that my working relationship with my new friend is going great! With his help, I redesigned all the Kentucky Fried Chicken logo's on the company's database to closely resemble Dave Thomas! Let the fun begin!...

See, did anyone really find any of that funny? I didn't think so. Voting for me would be like casting your ballot for the Green party. Don't waste it, OK? Of course, if you're from down here in Florida you may be wasting it no matter who you vote for but that's neither here nor there or anywhere. ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey
I cast my vote for Ariel because she takes a lot of cr#p for being a fish yet she still wears a smile. As for me. Nobody in their right mind would vote for me. Only a select few on this board have witnessed the horror that is my sense of humor... By the way, Mighty, I thought you'd like to know that my working relationship with my new friend is going great! With his help, I redesigned all the Kentucky Fried Chicken logo's on the company's database to closely resemble Dave Thomas! Let the fun begin!...

See, did anyone really find any of that funny? I didn't think so. Voting for me would be like casting your ballot for the Green party. Don't waste it, OK? Of course, if you're from down here in Florida you may be wasting it no matter who you vote for but that's neither here or there or anywhere. ;)

LOL! I think it's very funny...

MrPromey

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL! I think it's very funny...

That's just because you are madly in love with me and in your eyes I can do no wrong, babe :cool: ... And I pay Disney Freak to be my friend so any comment he makes probably doesn't count either. :rolleyes: By the way Freak, could you wait another day before cashing that check? Payday isn't till tomorrow and I had to pay for a movie I bought from Jay-Rod.

mightyduck

That's just because you are madly in love with me and in your eyes I can do no wrong, babe :cool: ... And I pay Disney Freak to be my friend so any comment he makes probably doesn't count either. :rolleyes: By the way Freak, could you wait another day before cashing that check? Payday isn't till tomorrow and I had to pay for a movie I bought from Jay-Rod.

Oh, MrPromey, you're onto me... ;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by Ariel

I bet he hears that a lot from the ladies... ;)

So much so that i had to learn to block it out completely. It's like I don't even hear it anymore... No... Wait a second...

[Action:] 'MrPromey stands up from his desk and looks around the office'

I really don't here it... OK, I'm not finding this at all funny... :(

Ariel

So much so that i had to learn to block it out completely. It's like I don't even hear it anymore... No... Wait a second...

[Action:] 'MrPromey stands up from his desk and looks around the office'

I really don't here it... OK, I'm not finding this at all funny... :(

Maybe duck should repeat it again then? I'm sure she would be happy to do that....and I can help her out if the need should arise. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom