best ride queue to go through

Best queue for an attraction WDW

• Enchanted Tiki Room- nothing like comical bird pre-show

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • The Haunted Mansion- oooh look at that tomb!

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • Mickey's Philharmagic- the sayings and paintings are so cute!

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean-ARG walking through the caves young mates

Votes: 60 26.9%
  • Space Mountain- talk about some great pictures and halograms!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin- Nothing like a talking Buzz!

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Hall of Presidents- Air Conditioning! And brushing up on your history!

• Test Track- Ouch! That dummy just got his knee slammed!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Mission Space- OF course! Nothing like a rotating station in lobby to excit you!

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Universe of Energy- Ellen and Jeopardy...great mix!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • The Great Movie Ride- The clips of the classics are great!

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Star Tours- R2D2! C3PO! Talking Robots! YEs

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Tower of Terror- Classic Twighlight music and rooms to set the scene.

Votes: 88 39.5%
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster- Heart-pounding sight of a limo blasting off. Rock on!

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Dinosaur- ROOAR goes the T-Rex. Off to the past!

• Expedition Everest- Did you see the Yeti? Right behind you!

Votes: 61 27.4%
  • Kali River Rapids- Merchants are MIA but look at the antiques!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Kilimanjaro Safari- look at the screen above!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Soarin- Ok sorta agonizing but the pictures on the wall and the smells convince you to stay.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Summit Plummit- long but intersting to see people stall at the top "you expect me to let go?"

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hollywood<3

Wow this thread really wants to make me go on E:E. (haven't been to DAK in 2 years *woe*)
I chose POTC, GMR, and TOT.

Reasons:
POTC: It really immerses you into that adventurous mood and makes you feel a bit like you're in an abandoned fort on Tortuga.
GMR: I <3 the movie clips (although depending on the crowds that day, the clips can backfire and slow down the line. A mini-anecdote: one family that was in front of us the last time I was there decided to "limbo" under the bars through the crowd to get to the front of the line. Yeah, did not work.)
TOT: All the reasons have already been stated. :cry: But anyway, TOT queue wins the internets. :sohappy:

E102_Gamma

Tower of Terror is the best in my mind, because it resembles a real lobby of a hotel, along with its theme music around the queue. If it starts storming, then it becomes the real thing. Hey, the story almost came a reality when lighting struck the tower when it was being built. :lol:

Tom Morrow

^ Or almost every time a bad lightning storm hits the area... Tower of Terror actually gets struck all the time... its designed to.

mike_collins

I've got to go with Tower of Terror as well. It's the only ride where I don't mind a long line... it gives me more time to marvel at all the detail.

jsdratm

Expedition Everest's queue was my personal favorite with all the yeti evidence. They obviously put a lot of work into designing it and making it look like you were actually in the Himalayas.

disney21

In terms of the best queue i'd have to say Expedition Everest. The idea and concept for it is just great and it has so many interesting items (the shrines, statues, pictures, flags, pots, etc... ) although it is very difficult to absorb every single detail it makes it worth waiting in line. **ToT and TT also have great queue's**

BSikor

I spent 2 hours in the Kali que one day when the ride was a walk on just to take pictures. I have posted some here...

2234534859_e305737fb6_b.jpg

2290383972_1d8a656724_b.jpg

2245929240_6a560e22ac_b.jpg

2238680041_00df78d2e0_b.jpg

the-reason14

Dang I havent been on Kali in a long time. I may have to endure getting wet just to see the theming of the que again since Ive forgoten alot of the stuff in there. Nice pics, btw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom