best ride queue to go through

Best queue for an attraction WDW

• Enchanted Tiki Room- nothing like comical bird pre-show

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • The Haunted Mansion- oooh look at that tomb!

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • Mickey's Philharmagic- the sayings and paintings are so cute!

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean-ARG walking through the caves young mates

Votes: 60 26.9%
  • Space Mountain- talk about some great pictures and halograms!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin- Nothing like a talking Buzz!

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Hall of Presidents- Air Conditioning! And brushing up on your history!

• Test Track- Ouch! That dummy just got his knee slammed!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Mission Space- OF course! Nothing like a rotating station in lobby to excit you!

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Universe of Energy- Ellen and Jeopardy...great mix!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • The Great Movie Ride- The clips of the classics are great!

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Star Tours- R2D2! C3PO! Talking Robots! YEs

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Tower of Terror- Classic Twighlight music and rooms to set the scene.

Votes: 88 39.5%
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster- Heart-pounding sight of a limo blasting off. Rock on!

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Dinosaur- ROOAR goes the T-Rex. Off to the past!

• Expedition Everest- Did you see the Yeti? Right behind you!

Votes: 61 27.4%
  • Kali River Rapids- Merchants are MIA but look at the antiques!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Kilimanjaro Safari- look at the screen above!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Soarin- Ok sorta agonizing but the pictures on the wall and the smells convince you to stay.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Summit Plummit- long but intersting to see people stall at the top "you expect me to let go?"

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sarabi

Wow... I'm surprised at the results. I love Mission:Space. Not only is there the rotating station but there's genuine space artifacts in that queu. It's like a mini museum.

Gooch

Ugh! I used to despise waiting in line for Soarin' (well, still do, but you know what I mean) but they've made it a lot easier to stand in line with those interactive games that you can play on those screens now.

Anyhow, I chose Space Mountain, Pirates, and the Haunted Mansion. Classics. I also picked Everest.

Test Track is always fun for me. I usually find something new each time I go and it's just fun to look at the tons of stuff they have around. I do have to admit though that it's not too fun waiting while the ride shuts down, the music gets a little repetitive and it doesn't seem like you'll ever move. The only good thing about these times is the opportunities for spotting extra hidden mickeys!

lilclerk

Ohhhh the MuppetVision pre-show is pretty spectacular, but does that count as a queue?

I've gotta go with Tower of Terror for this. The theming is outta this world... in fact it's in the fifth dimension :lookaroun

go3epcot

Ohhhh the MuppetVision pre-show is pretty spectacular, but does that count as a queue?

I've gotta go with Tower of Terror for this. The theming is outta this world... in fact it's in the fifth dimension :lookaroun

Must agree that my favorite queue is for MuppetVision 3D- the question mentions ride queues, but the survey question says attractions!
Since Muppets weren't listed on the survey I voted for Mission:Space.

cococola44

Original Poster
Test Track is always fun for me. I usually find something new each time I go and it's just fun to look at the tons of stuff they have around. I do have to admit though that it's not too fun waiting while the ride shuts down, the music gets a little repetitive and it doesn't seem like you'll ever move. The only good thing about these times is the opportunities for spotting extra hidden mickeys!
:) yay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom