best ride queue to go through

Best queue for an attraction WDW

• Enchanted Tiki Room- nothing like comical bird pre-show

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • The Haunted Mansion- oooh look at that tomb!

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • Mickey's Philharmagic- the sayings and paintings are so cute!

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean-ARG walking through the caves young mates

Votes: 60 26.9%
  • Space Mountain- talk about some great pictures and halograms!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin- Nothing like a talking Buzz!

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Hall of Presidents- Air Conditioning! And brushing up on your history!

• Test Track- Ouch! That dummy just got his knee slammed!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Mission Space- OF course! Nothing like a rotating station in lobby to excit you!

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Universe of Energy- Ellen and Jeopardy...great mix!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • The Great Movie Ride- The clips of the classics are great!

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Star Tours- R2D2! C3PO! Talking Robots! YEs

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Tower of Terror- Classic Twighlight music and rooms to set the scene.

Votes: 88 39.5%
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster- Heart-pounding sight of a limo blasting off. Rock on!

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Dinosaur- ROOAR goes the T-Rex. Off to the past!

• Expedition Everest- Did you see the Yeti? Right behind you!

Votes: 61 27.4%
  • Kali River Rapids- Merchants are MIA but look at the antiques!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Kilimanjaro Safari- look at the screen above!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Soarin- Ok sorta agonizing but the pictures on the wall and the smells convince you to stay.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Summit Plummit- long but intersting to see people stall at the top "you expect me to let go?"

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cococola44

Original Poster
tot

tower-terror-lobby1.jpg

cococola44

Original Poster
keep up the polling guys, i am supposed to give the results to a guy that does news paper/magazine stuff in mk.:p

The Red Head

I can't believe I am saying this but the interactive screens that were put at Soarin (at least since Sept, they were different before that) made the line sooooo much better. Maybe it was just the people I was with but competing against the rest of the crowd and the variety of games kept us so entertained (as much if not more than the kids in line behind us). We even joked that we were going to ask if we could just stay in line so we could play more.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I picked Space Mountain because I love the music. Also, it's such a long trek to the loading area that you become really immersed in the ambiance of the attraction. You can hear the screams in the distance, but because it's so dark, you can't see where they are coming from and that's fun too. (It also used to have A.C. Slater in the queue, but alas, he's not there anymore. Long live Slater! :p)

I also enjoy the Jungle Cruise queue because of the narration, but that was not listed.

S. Paridon

BTMRR! You get to see other people screaming and laughing as they wizz by you while you stand in line! Not to mention the scenery is awesome!

WDWMUPPET

Really love the Pirates of the Caribbean because of the atmosphere. Also like the GMR because of the video.
Gee I wish I was there so badly right now:brick:

kc1296426

All of the queves are really cool when the weather isn't 75 degress plus, and when the line actually moves.

It would be so much better if RNR's standby wasn't so dang long. Without the fastpass and single lines, the line would go so much quicker! Especially in the summer. I think almost passed out waiting in line for RNR.

Laura

Premium Member
This is a tough one to answer. Toss up between Everest, Kali, Pirates, and Tower.

I did go with Everest though, because by the time you get to the ride you really feel like you've been preparing to go on an expedition. The rest of the queues just make you feel like you're waiting in line.

maxe14

I am going with ToT.

Mainly because the theming in this attraction is so good....it almost scares me out of riding it every time. (REALLY embarrassed my sister last trip by not being able to decide whether i wanted to buckle my seat belt in the elevator and be "trapped") :lookaroun

DonaldDoleWhip

For me it's Space Mountain, Everest, and Pirates. Although I only rode Space Mountain for the first time last month, the queue really impressed me. It's really long, but I love all the sights/sounds and it just feels really nostalgic. Everest is great (besides those stupid bells), and I love the winding dark caves in Pirates.

I would have to agree, Everest's queue decoration is amazing. The level of detail--like the tiny Mickey ears on one of the stuffed Yeti in the general stores' cabinet--is extraordinary. It's the only place that I wish the line would stop moving!

But my favorite wait is probably the one spent in the queue for the Muppets 3D show. There are jokes everywhere and they are all so incredibly witty. The video introduction has aged well too. Each time I find something new to laugh at!

Doombuggy13

I have to agree, the Tower of Terror queue is interesting. The queue for Expedition Everest is really great, in my opinion. I went through fast pass and I almost wished I had taken the regular line...ALMOST

I agree as well! Same situation for me. Everytime I went on EE it was fastpass and we shot right through. I also wished I could have went slower.

Also, and I know this was on the worst queue, but we loved Soarin. The interactive games on the giant screens were a BLAST!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom