best ride queue to go through

Best queue for an attraction WDW

• Enchanted Tiki Room- nothing like comical bird pre-show

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • The Haunted Mansion- oooh look at that tomb!

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • Mickey's Philharmagic- the sayings and paintings are so cute!

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean-ARG walking through the caves young mates

Votes: 60 26.9%
  • Space Mountain- talk about some great pictures and halograms!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin- Nothing like a talking Buzz!

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Hall of Presidents- Air Conditioning! And brushing up on your history!

• Test Track- Ouch! That dummy just got his knee slammed!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Mission Space- OF course! Nothing like a rotating station in lobby to excit you!

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Universe of Energy- Ellen and Jeopardy...great mix!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • The Great Movie Ride- The clips of the classics are great!

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Star Tours- R2D2! C3PO! Talking Robots! YEs

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Tower of Terror- Classic Twighlight music and rooms to set the scene.

Votes: 88 39.5%
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster- Heart-pounding sight of a limo blasting off. Rock on!

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Dinosaur- ROOAR goes the T-Rex. Off to the past!

• Expedition Everest- Did you see the Yeti? Right behind you!

Votes: 61 27.4%
  • Kali River Rapids- Merchants are MIA but look at the antiques!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Kilimanjaro Safari- look at the screen above!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Soarin- Ok sorta agonizing but the pictures on the wall and the smells convince you to stay.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Summit Plummit- long but intersting to see people stall at the top "you expect me to let go?"

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mg2007

This was such a hard decision!
I firstly narrowed it down to ToT, Rockin roller coaster and Summit Plummit and was struggling to choose which was best from that!
My final choice was Rockin roller coaster..seeing my grandads face when he first saw the super strech limo pull away was priceless! :lol:

Fun2BFree

I'll go up the Summit Plummet queue even if I am scared by the ride itself. No better place to see all of Walt Disney World. :D

Nansafan

For theming, tie between ToT and Everest, so much to see and feel. For relief from the hot August sun, Pirates - air conditioned, dark, a real break from the heat. My absolute favorite queue is at DL, Indiana Jones. The first time we rode it was the year it opened. They gave everyone entering the queue a card which was the code key to the inscriptions on the walls. It was fun decoding the messages. On a side note, I miss the TV screens that were in the line at Space. The news of the future and space travel were fun and gave you something to watch when stuck in the weave (pre-FP days).

Ilovewishes

I love the ToT queue. First time I rode that, I was with my mum and we were so scared!!! Even before we got on the ride! And stupidly, we thought the room with the TV screen in it was the lift and we were holding on for dear life, expecting to fall while we were stood up! Silly now in hindsight but at the time...! So scary!!!

bassman

i love all of them
but the best for me would be
1.ToT,the atmosphere is just insane.lol.
2.Kali-how cool does that queue look inside.
3.M:S - gotta love that turning spacestation and the radio jargon and that low rumbling noise.
4.splash-the songs get stuck in your head.
and finally
5. E.E - one of the mot detailed queues to date in my opinion.

Exbidition Everest and Khali River Rapids have the best authentic detail for any ride. I find something new evertime in line. TOT has the best for setting a theme for the ride. Oh...and Peter Pan is the best line for getting to know your fellow guests....too well without a fast pass.

cococola44

Original Poster
Exbidition Everest and Khali River Rapids have the best authentic detail for any ride. I find something new evertime in line. TOT has the best for setting a theme for the ride. Oh...and Peter Pan is the best line for getting to know your fellow guests....too well without a fast pass.
that is because the line is normally very long:rolleyes:

Wannabe Walt

My favorites are Pirates, Everest, and Summit Plummit.

Pirates is just a cool, dark, adventerous atmosphere.

Everest is so real and mind-boggling because its one of the queues that really takes you to the other side of the world. The bells in the temple (it is a temple right?) are neat...lots of fun to and keep you occupied in long lines. And I love all of the history behind the yeti in the museum.

Summit Plummit's queue is nothing special in and of itself--its the view that gets me on this one. I love standing in line and quizzing my little brother to see if he can figure out what is what. You can see the ENTIRE property from up there! I love it!

cococola44

Original Poster
My favorites are Pirates, Everest, and Summit Plummit.

Pirates is just a cool, dark, adventerous atmosphere.

Everest is so real and mind-boggling because its one of the queues that really takes you to the other side of the world. The bells in the temple (it is a temple right?) are neat...lots of fun to and keep you occupied in long lines. And I love all of the history behind the yeti in the museum.

Summit Plummit's queue is nothing special in and of itself--its the view that gets me on this one. I love standing in line and quizzing my little brother to see if he can figure out what is what. You can see the ENTIRE property from up there! I love it!

I went in slusher gusher and was like "omy...this is crazy. Really. Beautiful and spine tingling"

Fun2BFree

back lot tour?

doesn't really have a queue...

Depends really. I consider the on-foot tour until riding the trams part of the queue. So, incorporating the Pearl Harbour-esque effects showcase and the prop warehouse, I think the queue is pretty above average.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom