best ride queue to go through

Best queue for an attraction WDW

• Enchanted Tiki Room- nothing like comical bird pre-show

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • The Haunted Mansion- oooh look at that tomb!

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • Mickey's Philharmagic- the sayings and paintings are so cute!

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean-ARG walking through the caves young mates

Votes: 60 26.9%
  • Space Mountain- talk about some great pictures and halograms!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin- Nothing like a talking Buzz!

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Hall of Presidents- Air Conditioning! And brushing up on your history!

• Test Track- Ouch! That dummy just got his knee slammed!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Mission Space- OF course! Nothing like a rotating station in lobby to excit you!

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Universe of Energy- Ellen and Jeopardy...great mix!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • The Great Movie Ride- The clips of the classics are great!

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Star Tours- R2D2! C3PO! Talking Robots! YEs

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Tower of Terror- Classic Twighlight music and rooms to set the scene.

Votes: 88 39.5%
  • Rock 'n' Roller Coaster- Heart-pounding sight of a limo blasting off. Rock on!

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • Dinosaur- ROOAR goes the T-Rex. Off to the past!

• Expedition Everest- Did you see the Yeti? Right behind you!

Votes: 61 27.4%
  • Kali River Rapids- Merchants are MIA but look at the antiques!

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Kilimanjaro Safari- look at the screen above!

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Soarin- Ok sorta agonizing but the pictures on the wall and the smells convince you to stay.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Summit Plummit- long but intersting to see people stall at the top "you expect me to let go?"

Votes: 8 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cococola44

Original Poster
FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD

In looks

Some of them are boring because they just have nothing...

But I gathered up some rides with good queues.

For example: Kali River Rapids

They have so much to look at when you wait in line so it doesn't seem so long. It isn't the best ride, hands down but think about it...the queue is pretty cool

Tim G

In looks

Some of them are boring because they just have nothing...

But I gathered up some rides with good queues.

For example: Kali River Rapids

They have so much to look at when you wait in line so it doesn't seem so long. It isn't the best ride, hands down but think about it...the queue is pretty cool

IMO, a queue is a queue... there are no "good" queues...

Queues are annoying... even in WDW

dolbyman

I really love the Twister Ride it Out Queue very creepy and atmospheric (in contrast to the actual attraction ;) )

bluefaery

I really love the Twister Ride it Out Queue very creepy and atmospheric (in contrast to the actual attraction ;) )

I mean no offense but isn't that in Universal?

IMO the best queue is the Tower of Terror one. I love how it looks like a real hotel lobby.

XaiChai

I have to agree, the Tower of Terror queue is interesting. The queue for Expedition Everest is really great, in my opinion. I went through fast pass and I almost wished I had taken the regular line...ALMOST

dolbyman

I mean no offense but isn't that in Universal?

IMO the best queue is the Tower of Terror one. I love how it looks like a real hotel lobby.

err.. I know .. but the thread was not limited on disney queues was it ?

(just lookin at the category a post was made, is not enough .. around here .. plenty of "wild posting")

hokielutz

I'll take the Expedition Everest queue as the best. Unless the ride shuts down... the line keeps moving and the theming is too much to take in even with a couple of trips through.

The TOT queue is great until you line up for the elevators in the boiler room... that kinda makes you think you are in a line again.

doop

The ToT queue is amazing, all of the different elements really set the mood well for the attraction.

Mouseketeer09

I really like EE, although Tower of Terror is up there, too! Others include Space Mtn., The Haunted Mansion, and the Great Movie Ride.

Reasons:
TOT-the mist, the old and unique-ness style of the hotel...it actually feels like ur in the 1920's or 30's.
EE-lots of detail and so much to look at.
SM-like the music and the feeling you are in space.
HM-like to read the tombstones and you can always find something new.
GMR-music & the movie previews are great! I always loved waiting in there.

:wave:

Disneykidder

ToT...hands down...fun and cool. Although, Haunted Mansion is awesome, too...love the neat tombstones and trying to make the CM's smile. :)

the-reason14

Best line, hmmm. I dont know. I like Everests line, and ToT, nicely themed and I dont mind standing in them depending on how long and the weather. I enjoy Space Mt. line to an extent, just because its not one of those zig zag types where you see the same people over and over. But yea... I rather have a fastpass. :cool:

mrerk

Premium Member
MK- POTC- Classic Disney at its best

DAK- EE- Worth waiting in the regular queue just to check it out.

DHS- ToT- Really immerses you in the storyline, especially the outside queue with the overgrown plants, mist etc.

While I agree the best queue is no queue, the second best queue is one that

A: adds to the experience
B: doesn't seem like a queue

hpyhnt 1000

Tower of Terror's queue. The theming here is top notch, and the best ever by Disney. E:E is good, but it more about details than actual theming. Really, the queue at E:E is not essential to the ride itself. It adds to the ride, no doubt, but if it was not as detailed, the ride would still be great. The queue at ToT is physically part of the attraction; without it, ToT would not be the same ride.

One other thing-whether you're in the fastpass line or stand-by, you go through the same queue. Both lines spend enough time in the queue that, either way, you are introduced to the atmosphere of an abandoned 1930's hotel.

DisnFanatic10

Expedition Everest is the most AMAZING queue ever. I walked through it while waiting for my fastpass time and I was so glad I did. It was early morning so the line was moving kind of fast and I didn't get to see everything until later. There is so much to look at, the cases in the base camp store then you go into the museum and it is amazing. By far my favorite, If I can have a "Favorite queue".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom