best resort?

WDWPrincess87

Hello everyone! i was sitting here, watching my ferret play, thinking about Disney of course and was wondering out of all the resorts you guys have stayed at, which one you think is the best? I’ve stayed at pop, all stars music, Caribbean beach, Saratoga springs, and Coronado springs. More definitely to come! But i guess out of all of them i have to say Caribbean beach is my favorite! What about you guys? Where do you recommend staying at least once? Thanks everyone! It’s so much fun chatting with fellow Disney fanatics! :wave::king:

Yanks07

Beach Club or Boardwalk, for us its location as we love Epcot and spend most of our time there. The resorts are sweet too, Stormalong Bay is just great.

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

Hi WDWPrinces. We've stayed at All Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, and the Wilderness Lodge. We've visited the Poly, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Coronado Springs, the Swan and Dolphin, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Of all these, the Wilderness Lodge is my favorite. POR and POFQ come in second.

Upvote 0

balletgirl2

I do not have one favorite. I would have a favorite if I could move the Grand Floridian to the location of the Poly,take SAB from the BC and put that where the courtyard pool is located at the GF and add in the privacy of the WL with all of the trees. I would also have water launches/monorail access from the GF to all of the parks......then I would have a favorite.

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

Best rooms I've stayed in are the Kidani Village rooms.
While the most relaxing place was the Wilderness Lodge.
I also like Saratoga for the long relaxing walks and great views of Down Town Disney.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Out of all the resorts I have stayed at thus far. I would have to say Wilderness Lodge...Love the theme, and it just always seems to be so warm and welcoming.

That being said I am so excited (and I never thought I would be, because in the beginning it never appealed to me) to stay at Animal Kingdom...Looking forward to it, and hoping it gives me a nice surprise..Since I was skeptical about it to begin with.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom