best resort for christmas decorations

jmmarc

Original Poster
from past experience, are there any resorts that are especially known for their xmas decorations? are there any don't miss sights i should be aware of? don't want to miss anything.

happymom52003

Wilderness Lodge is my favorite. Grand Floridian would be my second favorite. The WL decorations are very cozy and rustic, and REALLY fit in well with the themeing of the resort. The GF decorations are more elegant, and they have the lifesize gingerbread house which is really neat to see.

Disneykidder

Honestly, you really cannot go wrong with any resort. Each is so different with its decor. I agree with the above, though, about GF because the lobby looks so elegant and the gingerbread houses are amazing! Granted it has been years since I have been to WDW during the holidays but it is still my favorite time to go. The decorations are unsurpassed. The special events are great. Every resort also has unique music and trees to fit the individual theme of the resort. Go see as many as you can because they are all awesome!! Enjoy!!:xmas:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
GF and WL for sure! And then YC&BC, along with the AK and BW - all good too! I can't wait to see them all again this year!! :xmas:

diddy_mouse

We stayed at the WL last December and I was taken away by the decorations. We also visited the GF whose decorations were so elegant they just enhanced the Victorian theme. Each resort (especially the deluxe) has their own variations on the holidays and each one gives you a fantastic take on the season. :D

shawn

I really like the Boardwalk because it is both decorated inside and out and may because it is more than just a hotel but I love it there at Christmas time

mainstreet1997

I love the giant Gingerbread house at GF but I'm kind of partial to Boardwalk. Garlands and trees covered with thosevold fashioned shiny ornaments. Walked into a store last week full of them and got so excited!

UberMouse

Yes! I did a good thing by booking to WL then. My wife is going to love me long time for that. She was really worried that it would not be decorated that much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom