Best Original WDW Attraction Music

geekza

I've still got the vinyl version.

View attachment 303106
That album goes for far too much money on the second-hand market right now. Disney could make some money were they to re-release it on CD (or vinyl). I bought the re-release of Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House on vinyl last year and was hoping it would be the start of more re-releases. I don't know of any others, though.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Found mine too

35820474-97EF-4ADA-A9C5-A06C61085C42.jpeg

discomouse131

Omgosh!! Way too many to name... but my all-time favorites are a tie between the original Country Bear Jamboree show and the classic Main Street Electrical Parade (does that classify as an attraction). Other notables include "If You Had Wings", "Now Is The Time" and the steel drum band that used to play in Caribbean Plaza. I bought the 50th Anniversary box set from Disneyland in 2005. I hope WDW does something very similar.

JohnD

Looking at my WDW playlist, these are my favorites (in playlist order, not best to worst):
  • Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room (Enchanted Tiki Room)
  • Pirate Overture (POTC)
  • Bear Band Serenade (CBJ)
  • Otherworldly Concerto (HM)
  • There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (COP)
  • Spaceship Earth
  • One Little Spark (Original JII)
  • Soarin' Into California
  • Kitchen Kabaret Medley
  • Test Track
  • Universe of Energy (Original)
  • Golden Dream (AA)
  • Pre-Illuminations Music
    • Falling Through a Cloud (Uttara-Kuru)
    • Busindre Reel (Hevia)
    • Gaviotes (Hevia)
    • Tula (Cusco)
    • Our Life (Uttara-Kuru)
  • Reflections of Earth
  • Post-Illuminations Music
    • We Go On
    • Promise
    • Tapestry of Nations
  • Lights, Motor, Action
  • Fantasmic
  • CTX Theme (DINOSAUR!)
As you can see, my playlist is in MK-Ep-HS-AK order. It says a lot that most of the original music is from Epcot. HS and AK are largely IP-based so few original music choices.

KimAnnFran

Magic Journeys
We are here to change the world (sorry, shameless Captain EO plug)
The Spaceship Earth ("top of ball"), Cronkite version
Horizons Theme
This is the Time
Tomorrow's Child
Golden Dreams (please don't tell me it's gone if it is)
Canada song (from 360 vid)
Energy, you make the world go round
It's Fun to Be Free (my father, RIP, used to sing, "it's fun to let free" instead as a joke)

JoniTink

Go to Pandora Radio and type "the tiki, tiki, tiki room" in the search....sooooooo many old and new disney songs..CBJ, Tiki Room (obviously), lots of Sherman Bros songs, park music, movie music, even has some star wars stuff......so much to listen to!!!

lacrosse nut

The entire loop for Illuminations- One little spark (figment) - Listen to the Land

Sadly, many of these types of "catchy" tunes are no longer with us. I think they should bring back a few or create new ones.. It is an important part of the themes they try and create. The Epcot albums definitely bring back memories so why wouldn't they want that same experience for current attractions.. just my thought.... Whoever brought up Small World,... thanks a lot... now its stuck in my head

CptRon

The queue for POTC would not be the same without that music, and I really hope they don't ever remove it from the queue and the town scenes. And, while I do love the Grim Grinning Ghosts version form the graveyard scene, the simpler, haunting version with the bells and the wind that is in the background for the early scenes, behind the voice of the Ghost Host, is my favourite version.

I love that queue music so much I often play the 1-hour long loop on youtube while I'm at work, and I pipe it outside at Halloween via bluetooth speaker on the front porch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom