Best off property hotel

DisneyDebNJ

On a few trips, where we weren't able to get reservations on Disney property, we stayed at the Embassy Suites, in the Lake Buena Vista area. We were very very pleased. (Its located a hop, skip and a jump from Downtown Disney). Not only is the free breakfast phenominal, and the manager's reception a nice surprise every night, but rooms were very large, very inexpensive, and buses ran frequently to the parks. It is also pretty close to Universal and Seaworld. If you can't stay in a Disney resort, I would highly recommend this Embassy Suites. Happy Vacationing!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

NiarrNDisney

On a few trips, where we weren't able to get reservations on Disney property, we stayed at the Embassy Suites, in the Lake Buena Vista area. We were very very pleased. (Its located a hop, skip and a jump from Downtown Disney). Not only is the free breakfast phenominal, and the manager's reception a nice surprise every night, but rooms were very large, very inexpensive, and buses ran frequently to the parks. It is also pretty close to Universal and Seaworld. If you can't stay in a Disney resort, I would highly recommend this Embassy Suites. Happy Vacationing!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I love the Double Tree Family Suites Lake Buena Vista! What a great place to stay not to mention a wonderful pool, and wonderful service!!!

rachelmarisa

Windsor Hills is by far the nicest place I have ever stayed at. You can rent condos or houses there for great prices. The grounds are beautiful and I can not express enough how nice it is. Plus it's only 1 mile from Disney!

I agree! We always stay at Windsor Hills. It's a gated community with a huge pool, a water slide, a small convenience store, a movie theatre and more. I definitely recommend it :)

daveo43175

Ok, if you have to stay off property..... can you tell me what your top off property hotel recommendation is? thanks all

One where to stay, one where not to:

Stay at: Hampton Inn - Palm Pkwy I stay there for both business and trips to Disney. Alway a good price, clean and great staff!

Don't at: Comfort Inn - Palm Pkwy Dirty rooms, rips in the sheets (a 1 foot square cut out of top sheet, you can't tell me the maid didn't see it) and rude staff.

The vacation home rentals look interesting. We may have to try one next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom