Best off property hotel

forevermickey

Original Poster
Ok, if you have to stay off property..... can you tell me what your top off property hotel recommendation is? thanks all

muse1983

Windsor Hills is by far the nicest place I have ever stayed at. You can rent condos or houses there for great prices. The grounds are beautiful and I can not express enough how nice it is. Plus it's only 1 mile from Disney!

wizards8507

I LOVE "Vacation Rentals by Owner" (VRBO). It's awesome to have a whole house to yourself, with a full kitchen and private swimming pool.

NiarrNDisney

My family's Favorite off property hotel is the Hilton DTD! I know its on property but its not a Mouse owned resort! Other wise we stay at one of my family's vacation homes. Oh and the Holiday Inn DTD isnt bad either.

forevermickey

Original Poster
I guess I mistyped ... when I said off property I meant not actual WDW resort. I didn't mean it to include the downtown Disney hotels. Thanks for the info on the Hilton.... I was wondering about those properties. I read such mixed reviews about them.

Thanks to everyone for their input!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Gaylord Palms would get my vote.

I agree with Steve on this one. It's beautiful! Where is the like button?? :ROFLOL:

Pam

Please always remember to use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner when booking your next Disney vacation such as Kingdom Konsultant Travel.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Because it looks like blatant advertising inside the message, not just your signature. Do you put this in every post?

I sponsor these forums so I am allowed to advertise and I am putting it in every new post.... yes.

Please always remember to use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner when booking your next Disney vacation such as Kingdom Konsultant Travel.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yup.... :wave:

Pam

forevermickey

Original Poster
I agree with Steve on this one. It's beautiful! Where is the like button?? :ROFLOL:

Pam

that's so funny, lately I myself have been automatically wanting to click "like buttons" for things haha

I love the Gaylord Palms, but they are saying $269.00 a room now. Didn't they have this awesome special for $79.00 during xmas??? I need that now:)

R W B

I sponsor these forums so I am allowed to advertise and I am putting it in every new post.... yes.

Pam
I'll admit seeing it in every post does get old really fast and is a distraction. I know they have multiple Konsultants on the board too so i'm not sure if I've seen just your posts or others too. Its one thing to have it in the sig but I think in every post is pushing it. Just for the record I do run an online company and I sponsor 7 automotive related forums so while i'm new to this forum, i'm not new to forums in general. (Take this whole post with a grain of salt because its just my opinion and I understand trying to get the most from your forum sponsorship, no hard feelings)

that's so funny, lately I myself have been automatically wanting to click "like buttons" for things haha

I love the Gaylord Palms, but they are saying $269.00 a room now. Didn't they have this awesome special for $79.00 during xmas??? I need that now:)
Thats the one thing I've always wondered about the nicer off site hotels, how busy are they when they charge as much if not more then the Moderate/Deluxe rates of the Disney Resorts. I would much rather stay at a value/moderate resort on Disney property then stay at a 3/4 or 5 star hotel off property. I personally only use the hotel on vacations to shower and sleep, now if I had kids then it would probably be different.

forevermickey

Original Poster
I'll admit seeing it in every post does get old really fast and is a distraction. I know they have multiple Konsultants on the board too so i'm not sure if I've seen just your posts or others too. Its one thing to have it in the sig but I think in every post is pushing it. Just for the record I do run an online company and I sponsor 7 automotive related forums so while i'm new to this forum, i'm not new to forums in general. (Take this whole post with a grain of salt because its just my opinion and I understand trying to get the most from your forum sponsorship, no hard feelings)

Thats the one thing I've always wondered about the nicer off site hotels, how busy are they when they charge as much if not more then the Moderate/Deluxe rates of the Disney Resorts. I would much rather stay at a value/moderate resort on Disney property then stay at a 3/4 or 5 star hotel off property. I personally only use the hotel on vacations to shower and sleep, now if I had kids then it would probably be different.

Yes, I always stay on property but this vacation was different. Desperate need to get away to clear my head and very limited budget. I have my 5 year old with me and would only do 1 or maybe 2 park days in a 3 day trip and be at the hotel a little more than sleeping. But unfortunately nothing is seeming to work budget wise and I am stuck in COLD NY in my own icky head:( But this will pass :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom