Best Music/Sounds of WDW Albums??

s.ollie

Original Poster
so i read a lot on the forum of people playing the Park music on i-pods in the gym or in their cars when their driving and it helps them get through the day/days/weeks/months till their next visit. well im in desperate need of said HELP..... 233 days is a lonnnnnggggg time till im standing on mainstreet soaking it all in for real.

I went on Amazon and there seems to be quite a lot if different albums so im looking for recommendations as to your favorite or the best ones. i really like the parade music, dreams come true and wishes. Mostly MK music as its my fav park. Thanks for your help.

Yankee Mouse

I started off with 4 cds:
Four Parks One World. ( I think that is what it is called).
Wishes
Illuminations (Tapestry of Dreams Version)
Spectromagic

The four parks one has lots of different stuff from all of the parks, off the top of my head from MK it has small world, pirates, Splash Mountain tiki room (new management), stitch's theme, a tomorrowland theme and some main street stuff.

Additionally, I would suggest mousebits. It is a great website where I have added to my collection with things you can't find on the cds, including things like the entrance music to mk, crystal palace area music, TTA spiel (old version, not sure why anyone would want new version) CoP, monorail spiel, and Space Mountain music. Basically you can get a lot of background music and ride sounds that aren't on CDs. If you are not sure how to download stuff from the site there is an introductory help guide which tells you what you need. But beware they don't have copyrighted stuff, so the stuff that is on the cds above you will have to buy.

Also, I know you said MK but since Epcot is my favorite park I found the preshow songs for illuminations on Itunes, never really looked there for much else but maybe you could try that as well.
I love having all the music, not just for my ipod but it makes great background music for my photo slides.

s.ollie

Original Poster
I started off with 4 cds:
Four Parks One World. ( I think that is what it is called).
Wishes
Illuminations (Tapestry of Dreams Version)
Spectromagic

The four parks one has lots of different stuff from all of the parks, off the top of my head from MK it has small world, pirates, Splash Mountain tiki room (new management), stitch's theme, a tomorrowland theme and some main street stuff.

Additionally, I would suggest mousebits. It is a great website where I have added to my collection with things you can't find on the cds, including things like the entrance music to mk, crystal palace area music, TTA spiel (old version, not sure why anyone would want new version) CoP, monorail spiel, and Space Mountain music. Basically you can get a lot of background music and ride sounds that aren't on CDs. If you are not sure how to download stuff from the site there is an introductory help guide which tells you what you need. But beware they don't have copyrighted stuff, so the stuff that is on the cds above you will have to buy.

Also, I know you said MK but since Epcot is my favorite park I found the preshow songs for illuminations on Itunes, never really looked there for much else but maybe you could try that as well.
I love having all the music, not just for my ipod but it makes great background music for my photo slides.

Wow great answer... thanks. if this was a test you would get a A++++

rodserling27

Let me be the second person to plug MouseBits. I'm pretty active over there, at least in downloading and sharing files (legally, of course). Fantastic site, since joining MouseBits, I have effectively exponentially increased my park music library 10-fold.

AS far as some CDs to recommend from the parks, my favorites are the ones listed above, plus these that I consider MUST-HAVEs:

Fantasmic! Soundtrack
Festival of the Lion King Soundtrack
Haunted Mansion Soundtrack (includes DL + WDW Clips, recording sessions, the full ride-through soundtrack)
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean - CD full of DL/WDW clips, the full ride soundtrack, and deleted tracks!

If you're into getting some older Cds, there are bargains to be had on half.com and ebay...but you gotta be patient. Some folks try to rob you of your money, but I got plenty of old WDW CDs for under $20. ANy of the "official soundtrack" albums are great grabs. AND if you're into Vinyl Records, you can't beat the original 1980 "The Official Album of DL/WDW" on LP. Fantastic record, has a lot of great stuff on it. I ripped it to my computer and iPod so I could listen anytime, anywhere! :wave:

Scuttle

so i read a lot on the forum of people playing the Park music on i-pods in the gym or in their cars when their driving and it helps them get through the day/days/weeks/months till their next visit. well im in desperate need of said HELP..... 233 days is a lonnnnnggggg time till im standing on mainstreet soaking it all in for real.

I went on Amazon and there seems to be quite a lot if different albums so im looking for recommendations as to your favorite or the best ones. i really like the parade music, dreams come true and wishes. Mostly MK music as its my fav park. Thanks for your help.

I'm so lucky to have been born 30 minutes from the World.

loveofamouse

I don't have the albums. I download. :lookaroun

I have Fantasmic, ToT soundtrack, MSEP, Spectro, park music from AK, Finale of Festival of the LK, Haunted Mansion, and Hanna Montana's Pumpin Up the Party(MiSiCi). I also have some older parade songs like Remember the Magic. I have several tracks from the PotC soundtrack. I also have my and my kids' favs from Disney movies.

s.ollie

Original Poster
I jumped on over to mousebits and got some great tracks.... im in love with the mk entrance loop, i am forcing everyone to listen and they are all looking at me like im crazy for some reason or other, :lookaroun

now to cut it down to an acceptable ring tone length :)

jjharvpro

I have --

Official Album: Where Magic Lives - Walt Disney World Resort (2006) --this is two discs. There's most of the popular attractions' main songs(PotC, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mtn., etc.) might seem outdated or lacking, but it's still great

A Musical History of Disneyland (this has SOO MUCH classic stuff!! I know you were asking about WDW, but this rocks!!!!

The songs from the parks that I would want are "attraction area" type music & parades/fireworks

Find some stuff online at srsounds.com (Sorcerer Radio). There are many more sites that have WDW music, but this is one that I visit.

heartodisney

Yes, Mousebits is a wonderful place! I have gotten some off of i-tunes...not all I want though. I will pick up more albums when I go back to visit in November. I have picked up these albums from stores or ordered off of e-bay..

Disney's "Music from the Park"
Disney "The Music Behind the Magic"
Four Parks One World
Jim Brickman "The Disney Songbook"
Official Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Disney "Magic"
Walt Disney World "Millennium Celebration"
Disney's "Animal Kingdom"Disney's "Happiest Celebration on Earth"
Disney's "Magic in the Streets, Parade Memories"
Mannheim Steamroller meets the Mouse
The Emperor's New Groove
Disney's "Callifornia Adventure"
Disney's Greatest volume 2
Disney's Greatest volume 3
50th Anniversary "The Audio Library of Disneyland"

I have read on the threads somewhere that one person does go to the resorts and records music from them for their own personal pleasure...now THAT could be released to an album! I know one of what I will collect next when I am down is the "Off Kilter" group and look for others I do not have. Some of the albums I have do repeat songs...but have things on them I do not have, good luck and happy hunting! Oh, also listen to the many different stations on "Live365"...it will also help to pick out the many different music out there!

Compass East

The 2005 "Happiest Homecoming on Earth" Official Album had a great mix of old and new, including many songs that were on the original album (link posted just above). Also, hearing "Best Time of Your Life" was a treat since I don't think that's been released before.

LoriSue

I have the 2 CD sets called Happiest Homecoming, there is one set for DL and one for WDW, they were released for DL 50th anniversary, you can probably find them online.

LoriSue

ALSO.... I forgot. There was a boxed set called a Musical History of Disneyland. As far as I know there isn't one for WDW but it has tons of music, I think like 8 CD's, It's completely worth the cost.

Mukta

I have been obsessing over park music lately. I like instrumental themes, like Innoventions Loop and Illuminations. I am going to go on Mousebits and make my own CDs.

TakeMeThere81

I like live365.com for different radio stations with all sorts of park music. You can download an app or something like that for your smart phone and take it with you anywhere. The great thing is that they are always playing a great variety of music(park loops, ride background, sound bits, monorail schpeal, etc). There are a ton of WDW-themed music stations too.

bigorangeandy

I found some CD's from my local library, thats how I started to get my fix. I was susprised that they had any, I wasn't even looking for it just doing a catalog search on Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom