Best Meal ever at WDW!

Bravesfn1

Hey everybody! Wanted to know what is your best ever meal that you ever had at WDW? Where did you eat? What kind of food did you have? Please discuss.

tigsmom

Its hard to pick, but I'll go with dinner at 'Ohana in the Polynesian.

You get :Stir Fried Green Beans and Onions, Salad with Honey Lime Dressing ( :slurp: ) Shrimp and Vegetable Wontons, Honey Coriander Chicken Wings andStir-Fried Rice. Then the skewewred meats :Grilled Tiger Shrimp,Marinated Sirloin Steak, Mesquite Seasoned Turkey,Barbecue Pork Loin with the dipping sauces. Then there is the pineapple with warm caramel sauce. :slurp:

Upvote 0

longfamily

A no brainer:) the best dinner I've ever experienced at Disney was at Victoria & Albert's. The atmosphere was divine, the food not only art worthy but was heaven in every bite, the service impecable. :kiss:

But if we are looking at park restaurants, my favorite would be Alfredo's. They have a dish there with Rosa sauce that I can never stop eating even when my belly says that is enough!

For the second best, I would go with the Coral Reef. The seafood there is really tasty and the dessert there (The tidal wave) is to die for. My opinion of this restaurant is solely based on my love for the Tidal Wave.

For atmosphere, I LOVE Biergarten. This is the most entertaining place to eat in the "world"

The place that I will never go to again is the Brown Derby. The service (on the last three occasions) was horrid, the food mediocre. Save your money and go to Sci-Fi instead, atleast there is a fun atmosphere to eat in:)

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

My best one so far has been at California Grill. Not only the food, but also the experience of the fireworks viewing with the music piped in and a window seat. I remember this amazing flatbread with goatcheese, butternut squash ravioli which I still to this day look for on a menu and 3 mini creme brulee's in a variety of flavors. Wow!
Hopefully I will have more of these experiences on our next trip this summer!

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

I assume you mean the best "actual meal" experience we've had at WDW - not just what we think is the best restaurant.

Even though I am a big fan of the super-expensive places like Cali Grill, etc, I think maybe our best meal at WDW ever was dinner at the Teppanyaki in Epcot (Japan), believe it or not. There were 7 of us and the food and service was GREAT - the food was way better than it had been the previous time we went, so it was a really nice surprise! Coupled with the fact that we actually didn't spend all that much per person besides made it even better.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

The best steak I had while at Disney has always been at Shutters. It's so tasty and is not a mediocre portion like at so many other restaurants.

Upvote 0

swimmom

It's a toss up for me between 'Ohana & LeCellier. I love everything at 'Ohana and we had really great prime rib & tenderloin steaks at LeCellier, let's not forget the pretzel bread too. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Kwit35

Breakfast - The castle (all you can eat!!!!) Great potatoes and French Toast
Lunch - Liberty Tree, Great stick to your ribs, down home cookin'
Dinner - Boma (again, all you can eat!!!) Everything is just wonderful and did I mention, all you can eat. And, as mentioned above...Zebra Domes...all you can eat!

Upvote 0

Neptune

Breakfast: Spoodles (Boardwalk) - French Toast and Eggs
Lunch: HotDogs And Fries At Caseys At MK.
Dinner: Buffalo wings at Chef Mickeys (Mmmm and Ice Cream After)

Upvote 0

Sloan

Jiko - not even close

I've had many, many great meals at the parks and resorts, but the 'best' was easily at Jiko. The appetizers were fantastic, the South African wine was wonderful (Kanu Merlot 2001 - we've purcahsed some at home since then) both meals incredible (my wife's Tamarind braised short ribs :slurp: ) and, because we'd met the chef at Party for the Senses (and knew his wife as the manager of Le Cellier from many prior visits) we got a very special desert tray (ie - all of them - which we finished all of). The whole experience was excellent - one of the reasons we'll be there again soon!

Upvote 0

Iakona

Bravesfn1 said:
Hey everybody! Wanted to know what is your best ever meal that you ever had at WDW? Where did you eat? What kind of food did you have? Please discuss.

This is easy, after the Sunrise Safari (available only to AKL Concierge Guests) they take you to a special breakfast at Tusker House. All the food was amazing! I am still dreaming of the french toast and can't wait until next time!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Pippa

Le Cellier without a doubt! Excellent steak, wonderful champagne and delicious maple creme brulee :slurp:

Now I'm hungry!!!

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Used to be Garden Grill. :( Now...I dunno. I'm doing about 10 different sit down meals in September that I haven't been to yet, so I'll know better after that.

I will say even though I didn't like the menu at 'Ohana (ate my daughter's mac n cheese), I did love watching Wishes from my table. That was awesome.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom