Best Meal ever at WDW!

Bravesfn1

Hey everybody! Wanted to know what is your best ever meal that you ever had at WDW? Where did you eat? What kind of food did you have? Please discuss.

Neptune

The ESPN club was excellent. I saw Adam Vinatieri and got his autograph one time! (Woo SB hero). I Absolutley Love Spicy/Hot food, but when i tried their Boneless buffalo wings, Mild was Even very hot. So, i dared to go to Flame. Not Even me, Could take the spicyness of that, WOO! So, that also was one of the greatest meals ive ever had.

Upvote 0

crazycalf

1st time we went to Victoria and Albert's.
The menu is upstairs all I remember right now that I had was the Elk and the Grand Marnier Soufeltte (bad spelling, that's probably not even close)

Upvote 0

tn1999

I have had many great meals at WDW.
But there has only been one place where EVERY meal I have had, EVERY dish I have had was AMAZING.. EVERY TIME!!!
this place is..: KONA CAFE @ Polynesian.

For start try: pot stickers AMAZZZZZZING!!!!!!! or the salads.
For Entree try: Prime Rib, Beef Teriyaki, Coconut Chicken, or THE AMAZING
FABULOUS BEST DISH I EVEVEVEVEVEVEVVEVEVERRRR!!!
HAD!!!!!!!!: Macadamian Mahi Mahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
For Desert: Banana Creme Brulee AMAZING!

Upvote 0

Feta

My best meal would have to be one I had at Artist Point several years ago -

It started with a mixed green salad with slices of venison
Main course - it was a nightly special, the mixed grille, which included samplings of buffalo, ostrich, and elk - not for everyone I know, but it was incredible
Dessert - their awesome berry cobbler

I've been back several times but haven't seen the return of the mixed grill. Fingers are crossed everytime I go in.

Upvote 0

MagliteL13

Lunch--just like a quick bite and I'm a little biased towards the menu at Pecos.
Dinner-- Whispering Canyon Cafe. I love the all-you-care-to-eat . The atmosphere reminds me a lot of Ed Debevics (you Chicagoans'll know what that is!).

Upvote 0

MrToad1

I love the Taco Salads they have right across from Pirates of the Carribean in Magic Kingdom WDW. Thats one of my fav meals and I have to eat their every trip.

Upvote 0

Tenny317

Ok...fast food...I always LOVE electric umbrella for some reason...i just like it there

breakfast- ohana's i love the bread and all the characters and the polynesian vibe

lunch-pecos sooo yummy!

dinner- liberty tree tavern!! YUMMINESS!!!! or Alberto's all yumminess!

Upvote 0

POOHKILLEDTOAD

the chicken finger basket at "Cosmic Rays", or "the Electic umbrella" or "pecos bills" or at mgm.....no seriously, the little gourmet pizza things at the california grill. so good i had two- no need for the main course.

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

We ate at The Garden Grill on Monday night and it was fabulous! It was the best meal we had in WDW. They serve breadsticks and salad family style. Each person picks what they want for dinner. I had mushroom ravioli - great! Our server, Michelle, was great. She brought my 3 1/2 yo son chicken fingers, french fries and mac-n-cheese (he only picked at everything but he liked the selection.) For dessert, they serve chocolate fondue (family style) with marshmellows, fruit, cookies and pound cake. Our server also brought a cake out for my husband b/c we were celebrting his birthday - I thought that was a nice touch!!!

Upvote 0

MR. DISNEY

I have had 2 of the best meals in my life at WDW. The first was on my Honeymoon 10 years ago at Norcoosses (sp?) at GF. The lights dimmed and the music came on the fireworks started and we toasted to a new life together. :kiss:

The other best meal I had was about 7 years later when my than 1 year old had her first hotdog at Casey’s (a family tradition) at MK. To look across that table and see that little girl with that big hotdog I will never forget that.

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

Chef's Table at V & A

On our honeymoon three years ago my new groom surprised me with dinner at the chef's table inside Victoria and alberts. Truly a once in a lifetime event. This is not in the main restaurant area -- they have decorated an alcove with a private table, right inside the kitchen itself. It was fascinating to see all the sous chefs prepare dishes, and sides, even the special V&A butter pats! The Chef de Cuisine, Scott Hunnel, personally came to our romantic alcove, asked if we were allergic to any foods, and asked us if it was "okay" if he personally selected the 7 cources for us, depending upon what was fresh/in season that day. Of course we said YES!

We had our own Victoria and Albert who literally waited on our every move -- they stayed discretely in the background but quickly refilled water/wine glasses, folded my napkin so when I came back from the rest room -- it was all nice and arranged at my elbow!

From appetiser to dessert -- out of this world flavor and so elegantly presented.

Even had keepsake menu and rose presented to me!

Yes, it was scandelously expensive (I recall around $300 or so) without wine -- but so worth it. I highly recommend.

Upvote 0

Buckeye

June 2003 - Shula's Steakhouse in the Dolphin. The end of a very long day of travel. After waking at 3:00 AM, getting the kids up, driving to the airport, flying to Orlando, driving to the WL, boating to the MK for lunch at the Crystal Palace at 1:30, enjoying a couple of attractions at MK, going back to the WL to check in, going to DTD for some quick shopping (getting caught in a torrential downpour with only one umbrella), buying a new shirt to replace my water logged one, seeing a performance at the Comedy Warehouse, and then busing to the Dolphin........this relaxing meal was just what my wife and I needed. (The kids were with grandma back at WL!) The salads were very good and the lettuce very fresh. The steaks are simply second to none. The cheese cake dessert was fantastic. And the best part of it all......we paid for the meal (and got change back) with a gift card my sister had given us for Christmas! :slurp: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfamily

DisneyHoneymoon said:
On our honeymoon three years ago my new groom surprised me with dinner at the chef's table inside Victoria and alberts. Truly a once in a lifetime event. This is not in the main restaurant area -- they have decorated an alcove with a private table, right inside the kitchen itself. It was fascinating to see all the sous chefs prepare dishes, and sides, even the special V&A butter pats! The Chef de Cuisine, Scott Hunnel, personally came to our romantic alcove, asked if we were allergic to any foods, and asked us if it was "okay" if he personally selected the 7 cources for us, depending upon what was fresh/in season that day. Of course we said YES!

We had our own Victoria and Albert who literally waited on our every move -- they stayed discretely in the background but quickly refilled water/wine glasses, folded my napkin so when I came back from the rest room -- it was all nice and arranged at my elbow!

From appetiser to dessert -- out of this world flavor and so elegantly presented.

Even had keepsake menu and rose presented to me!

Yes, it was scandelously expensive (I recall around $300 or so) without wine -- but so worth it. I highly recommend.

I'm so jealous, I may be ill.

Upvote 0

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Wow, so much good food so little time. My favorite has to be the goat-cheese ravioli at the California Grill, it's a first course but if you ask they'll make it the main entree for you. But for lunch, I'm all about keeping it simple. There's no way I can choose between Casey's, Pecos Bill's and Cantina de San Angel. We also love El Pirata y el Perico, but it's NEVER open when we are there.

Side note - some friends of ours were at Victoria and Albert's earlier this week, and said they are no longer Victoria and Albert, they go by their own names. Anyone else heard this?

Upvote 0

jcldtrek

Was wondering how 1900 Park Fair is at the Grand Floridian for dinner and breakfast. Also how chef Mickeys Breakfast is. The dinner there is so awesome.
Goin May 15th to May21st, Stayin at the Polynesian. One week to go

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom