Best Meal ever at WDW!

Bravesfn1

Hey everybody! Wanted to know what is your best ever meal that you ever had at WDW? Where did you eat? What kind of food did you have? Please discuss.

MelBelle

Siege898 said:
Id definently have to go with Morocco. I just love the Lamb and Cous Cous, not to mention the free live entertaiment.

I have to agree with this although all I really eat is the couscous with vegetables, and their deserts are yummy as well! Oh! And whatever that one appetizer is...kinda flavored with maybe cinammon and nutmeg with meat inside? I forgot what it's called, but I love that resturant and that is always one we eat at least 1 meat at.

Upvote 0

Iakona

barnum42 said:
As Iakona said, you get as many as you want at Boma. I don't know about Jiko and at Mara you get three plus two chocolaty things, seen in the bottom right of this photo:

http://images.fotopic.net/y525z5.jpg

They put the 2 chocolaty things out at the concierge lounge at AKL (along with zebra domes and others) and they were great :slurp: . The food was all samples from Jiko, Bomas and Mara and somehow, even with all the walking for 10 days I gained 5 lbs. :) !!!

Upvote 0

crazycalf

barnum42 said:
As Iakona said, you get as many as you want at Boma. I don't know about Jiko and at Mara you get three plus two chocolaty things, seen in the bottom right of this photo:

y525z5.jpg
I love the bottoms of the chocolate things. :slurp:

Upvote 0

crazycalf

AMH97 said:
Side note - some friends of ours were at Victoria and Albert's earlier this week, and said they are no longer Victoria and Albert, they go by their own names. Anyone else heard this?

In feb. they had their own name tags.

Upvote 0

Number_6

I've had plenty of great meals on property. It really depends on my mood. My two favorites for sit down meals are lunch at the Teppanyaki room in Japan(Epcot) and Dinner on the patio at Rose & Crown in England(Epcot) followed by watching Illuminations from there. If I want something quick, then I usually go to the Yorkshire Counth Fish House, right next to Rose & Crown.

The two places that I have not been impressed with so far are Le Cellier(one good experience, one downright awful experience) and Tony's Town Square(been there three times, once on my own where they didn't tell everything that was on on of the paninis there and half of it was stuff that I either don't like or can't eat, and the other two times the food was okay, but really wasn't all that great. Definitely not worth what I paid for it.)

Upvote 0

tinkish

Hey everyone! I'd like to try Tempura Kiku in Epcot's Japan section...cuz I love tempura....Yummmmm! Is this place worth trying? My Birnbaum's guide says that this place is first come first serve. Has anyone been there...and can tell me what they thought of it?

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

I've been going to WDW for years, and even though everyone likes to rag on it, one of my favourites is the San Angel Inn. Between the atmosphere and the food, your evening feels magical. I start every single trip I take to WDW with dinner at the San Angel Inn.

However, one of my new favourites is Artist Point. I thought they would have to roll me out of there in the end (and the food coma is nice for minimizing sticker shock when you see the bill at the end).

Best buffet? Boma. The service was absolutely fantastic, and the food was truly amazing. While all of the WDW buffets are (surprisingly) excellent, this one is a cut above the rest. Trust me, even if you're not normally adventurous with your food, you'll find something to love in there.

(And stop with the pictures of the zebra domes, everyone!!!! It's all I can think about now... YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!!!! :slurp: )

Upvote 0

Bravesfn1

Original Poster
Great choices guys and girls. That is a lot to consider for my next trip, thanks! My best meal ever had to be at Spoodles at the Boardwalk. Great place for a nice dinner!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom