Best holiday to spend in Disney?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Time for a nwe topic! What hoiday would YOU love to spend at Disney, I dont mean christmas your there dec 11-18th I mean Christmas your there the 24th and 25th! Which holiday would you choose? I would pick New years, I love the thought you can be at the parks till 3 AM! ( Magic kingdom) that is so cool! What would you choose?

mickeysshoes

I have said since 2003...(the only year I have been able to do it) I would give anything to spend CHRISTMAS in WDW with DH and 2-DD every year. I would get a tree for each of our rooms and do them up DISNEY style (well my tree at home is also) and I would enjoy the holiday season more spending it at Disney........

ght

It is a personal preference but for me it is Christmas at WDW and Halloween at DL. I think the more extensive grounds serves the WDW better for Christmas decorations while the smaller size and narrower paths make DL creepier at Halloween (plus the architecture of the DL main street lends itself to the Halloween theming better than the MK main street).

powlessfamily4

I have only done Thanksgiving... which was very Christmassy. I would LOVE to try Christmas at the parks. I am not sure my husband would allow it. Notice I am no longer referring to him as my DH. Yeah....

Mukta

New Year's Eve would be great. I spent the last one at Disneyland and it was a lot of fun. The parks are packed during most holidays at WDW. New Year's Eve is the one holiday that I love to be part of a large crowd.

Mr.Skunkape

We have done Christmas and New Years, both very neat to be at WDW during those times. I would never tell a first timer to go during those dates due to the large crowds but if you are a Disney veteren that knows how to work around crowds everybody should do Christmas day at least once.( the strange thing for us is that at home we always have snow on the ground at Christmas and the year we went it was in the low 80's on christmas day at WDW)

CAPTAIN HOOK

We did Christmas in 2008.

Arrived December 25th (AKL) and on New Years Eve we moved to GF. Yep, it was busy (EPCOT on NYE was crazy) but it was by far the best WDW trip we've ever done

mousetime

We did Christmas and new years in 2008 our first time, it was crowed but we had a blast , can't wait till we do Christmas again. This year it's Easter, wish us luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom