Best Downtown Disney Restaurant

Kingman1283

Original Poster
What do you guys think is the best place to sit down and eat at Downtown Disney? That includes the best food, service, and atmosphere. Trying to decide where to eat when we come down.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I wouldnt say BEST but Planet Hollywood has an app called Crunch Chicken. Chicken Strips breaded with Captn Crunch Cereal. Ugh...so good!

Best counter service is WolfGang Puck express in the Market Place, best table service is Fultons Crab House!! but really most places are pretty good,:slurp:

Kingman1283

Original Poster
Fultons Crab House is the big boat right? We have always wanted to try that. How pricey is it compared to say...Planet Hollywood?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Fultons Crab House is the big boat right? We have always wanted to try that. How pricey is it compared to say...Planet Hollywood?
Very pricey. I would put on par cost wise with Jiko or California Grill. In some cases it will be even more expensive.

What kind of food do they serve? I'm embarassed to say that I've never been to DTD, despite a dozen WDW trips! Sounds like I've missed out...
Irish food. Think of Rose and Crown kicked up a few notches. They also have a quick service restaurant attached called cooks of Dublin that is equally as good.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Raglan Road, Cooke's, Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace. :)

House of Blues and T-Rex also worth considering.

SchultzFamily

Fulton's is our absolute favorite. Because it is so expensive, we usually go every other year since it is not on the dining plan. We had our "special" 25th anniversary dinner there last year with our best friends and the bill was over $250 and none of us had drinks (but we all had appetizers and desserts, and two of us had the King Crab Claws--which are very high in price).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom