Best Burger at WDW.

wdwmomof3

Right now I'll have to say Pecos Bills. I like the toppings bar, especially the sauteed onions. Although, I will agree that I would prefer it not be cooked well done. I am looking foward to trying the burger at Le Cellier so that may beat it! :D

My DD tried one this past time and she didn't like it at all. I think it was the cheese that they used that made it taste so bad to her. She said it reminded her of what feet would taste like. :ROFLOL: Before you order, ask about the cheese.:animwink:

I'm not a big burger person myself, but after a week of chicken, I tried one at Back Lot Express in DHS and I have to say that it was delishous. I was very surprised. I ended up going back for another one another day.

sublimesting

I was just sitting in a meeting and thought to myself....What is the best burger in Disney. Lo and behold, someone has created just such a topic.

FLYbyNITE

The Grand Floridian burger was incredible - I had it in January.

If this is their Lobster Burger, I agree! I asked them to put the lobster on the side and ate the Burger seperately and it was fantastic. Actually, everything we have had there has been terrific.

ddbowdoin

I am going with Pecos.... only because their special burger (with onion ring and BBQ sauce) is pretty damn good. Not to mention the toppings bar... plus, its cheap

fillerup

I had a very very good burger just last week at the bar attached to the Yachtsman steak house. I think it was $11.

And I almost fell out of the booth when the server asked me how I wanted it cooked. I ordered it medium rare and got exactly that.

It was definitely a hand formed patty, came crispy on the outside and wonderfully juicy on the inside. Accompanied by a fairly small serving of bland steak fries.

worldfanatic

So me not knowing how burgers are prepared at ever single one of WDW's 139 +/- restaurants is "ridiculous"? Please forgive me, but when I eat at a table service restaurant at WDW a burger is not exactly on the top of my list. I will make sure that I do not comment on burgers at WDW again until I sample every burger offered at every table service restaurant on property. I would hate to make another "ridiculous" statement like "I do not know" again.

Your comment was " I do not know a SINGLE PLACE in WDW that will cook a burger less than well-done"
Clearly attempting to send a message that "virtually nobody" at WDW will cook a burger less than well done.

When in actuality...........you have no idea.

If you don't know something, say it, or say nothing.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Your comment was " I do not know a SINGLE PLACE in WDW that will cook a burger less than well-done"
Clearly attempting to send a message that "virtually nobody" at WDW will cook a burger less than well done.

When in actuality...........you have no idea.

If you don't know something, say it, or say nothing.
Funny, I thought saying "I don't know" meant "I don't know".

Horizonstta

If this is their Lobster Burger, I agree! I asked them to put the lobster on the side and ate the Burger seperately and it was fantastic. Actually, everything we have had there has been terrific.

I will have to check out this lobster burger and see how it compares to the one at the Turf Club. How much lobster do they put on top?

Rasvar

I know Sci-Fi gets blasted but I did try their Angus burger a few days ago. I asked for, Medium Well, and got it right where I expected. Very tasty too. Maybe they have a new kitchen staff. I give thumbs up.

goofykt

I haven't had many burgers at WDW at table-service restaurants, so I can't really compare to some of the others you guys have mentioned, but the Guacosaurus Burger at T-Rex is pretty fab. Beef + Guacamole = Party

Horizonstta

I will have to check out this lobster burger and see how it compares to the one at the Turf Club. How much lobster do they put on top?

I had the opportunity this afternoon to try out the lobster burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe. The main difference between this burger and the one at the Turf Club is that the GF uses tail meat and the Turf Club uses claw meat. I prefer the claw so my preference is the burger at the Turf Club.

The downside is that I asked for my burger to be medium but I got well done instead. The Turf Club usually gets it right each time.

I'm waiting to try the Picnic burger at the Sci-Fi - a burger with two hot dogs on top. That sounds interesting...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom