Best Breakfast

afavro24

Original Poster
Hello everyone, I am looking for another good breakfast place. We stay at AKL and love the buffet at Boma. I am staying at OKW for one night and wanted to try something different the next morning with my wife. Any suggestions? I heard Cape May Cafe was pretty good.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Hello everyone, I am looking for another good breakfast place. We stay at AKL and love the buffet at Boma. I am staying at OKW for one night and wanted to try something different the next morning with my wife. Any suggestions? I heard Cape May Cafe was pretty good.

Cape May isn't bad, but it's also not much different than Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, etc. where it's a character breakfast and buffet. I would say that Tusker House, while falling into the same category, does seem to have a little more variety and selection than the others. But I've also had a nice breakfast at Sunshine Seasons in The Land pavilion....

afavro24

Original Poster
I was looking for something decently priced (~$20 a person). I would like to go to a resort restaurant too I think, but I am open to other suggestions.

I have heard the breakfast at Kona Cafe is amazing. I have only been there for dinner. The dinner was awesome, so I believe those that say the breakfast is as good or better.

zurgandfriend

Our Favorites;

Kona Cafe - Polynesian

Whispering Canyon - Wilderness Lodge

Grand Floridian Cafe - Grand Floridian

Buffets:

Crystal Palace - Magic Kingdom

1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian

Chef Mickey"s - Contemporary

Tomi-Rocket

depends....

If you're looking for a buffet none of the ones we've eaten at were much better than any other so Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace and Donald's Safari Breakfast are all very good. But if you're looking for a regular sit-down then the Grand Floridian Cafe is wonderful! The restaurant is lovely, the service very good and the food was delicious! My favorite place for breakfast. :slurp:

Tinkerbell397

I visit the Kona Cafe on every trip. The Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes are
"to die for"! I think the coffee is the best in the world.

mcstensrud

We happen to like The Captains Grille at the Yacht Club.
The Buffett is Great or you can also get A La Carte.
We will be there soon!:slurp:

melinda525

We eat at a differnt breakfast buffet every morning but my husband swears by the 1900 Park Fare because they are about the only buffet to have omletts. We really enjoy this one, we are actually having breakfast twice here on our 9 day trip in December.

afavro24

Original Poster
WOW!! So many great suggestions, I am going to make some phone calls tomorrow and see if I can get reservations which is the next issue because we are going the 10-18th.

cslafferty

No one has mentioned Boma. In another thread, many had said it was very good and they have some sort of corned beef/egg/potato dish. My husband loves corned beef, so I made ressies there for the first time on Aug. 20. Hopefully we won't be disappointed!

travelgip

Do the skillet at Whispering Canyon Cafe in WL. It's a bottomless skillet as all-you-can-eat and I think really good food. Also, the place is just a whole lot of fun - don't forget to ask for katsup!:eek:

tigsmom

The skillet breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the WL is a MUST for us, we eat there a few times every trip. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom