Best Breakfast in the World

dinandmick

Original Poster
Ok. The past few times I've been to WDW, I've slept in. This time, I think we might get up early a few days and just wondering where the best breakfast is. We have an ADR at the Kona Cafe, but wouldn't mind hearing a few other opinions...

Thanks in advance!!!

Pongo

Ok. The past few times I've been to WDW, I've slept in. This time, I think we might get up early a few days and just wondering where the best breakfast is. We have an ADR at the Kona Cafe, but wouldn't mind hearing a few other opinions...

Thanks in advance!!!

Oh... I was going to say Kona Cafe... :lol:

Try some character breakfasts if you're into that. Whispering Canyon (WL) is pretty fun as well.

Slighty

I would deffinatley half to say Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge..
I was just there and had breakfast and it's just the same as it was 8 years ago!!
But remember to order the Skillet!!! ^_^

CAPTAIN HOOK

Cyrstal Palace is the best one we've found in the parks. Looking forward to trying Boma and a few resort offerings this coming December

MinnieLee

Although this is not really an "official" WDW restaurant, we love the breakfast at the Swan's Garden Grove. We never had made a reservation and always get seated right away. They have a chef who will make any amount of eggs or omlets for you with any combination of meats, cheeses, veggies. This is included in on the buffet price along with the usual selection of fruits, meats, potatoes, french toast, mickey waffles, paneenes (sp?), pastries, etc. Cooks it in front of you so it really is made to order. Weekends are character breakfasts with Chip, Dale, Goofy, Pluto. Although my DH and I are not big breakfast eaters, we always take the walk over from BCV or BWV a couple of times during our visit "home" to have breakfast there. Nice atmosphere and we always ask for Sue - really nice lady.

tigsmom

The only "must do" breakfast for us is the all you care to eat skillet at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the WL. Our favorite character breakfast is Chef Mickey's.

Susan Savia

We love Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast at the Contemporary.

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

copcarguyp71

Definitely the Crystal Palace...

Everytime I go I leave thoroughly disgusted with myself due to the many trips back to the buffet to refill on the puffed frnch toast! Seriously though it is very good and the venue is quite enjoyable as well. Great views out the windows of the castle or nice vegitation and stepping out the door puts you right into the central hub so the world is your oyster instead of eating and then having to trek to the MK after your breakfast.

dazzer68

rainforest cafe at animal kingdom , do great breakfasts, plus you can use the 'back' entrance and get in a k quicker:lookaroun

Brwneyedgirl72

Kona Cafe is our hands down favorite, but I also think that the Grand Floridian Cafe is nice. We try to stay away from the Character buffets because they just aren't as good as they used to be.

dinandmick

Original Poster
MMMMM. I'm getting so hungry for breakfast.

Whispering Canyon sounds like a good bet. I L-O-V-E the WL at Christmastime.

I was also thinking Boatwrights because it would be convenient since we are staying at POFQ. I read about their french toast. Maybe I'll get the French Toast there and then try the Macadamia/Pineapple pancakes and French Press Coffee at the Kona Cafe. :slurp:

So many options, not enough days. :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom