Best Breakfast in the World

Craig & Lisa

Lets see, Whispering Canyon Cafe WL, 1900 Park Fare GF (great omlets), Chef Mickeys CR, Crystal Palace MK, before they closed it Donalds Resturantasarus @ AK, Spoodles Boardwalk ( smokin hashbrowns ), thats it in a nutshell for this family

dazzer68

I didn't know Rainforest Cafe served breakfast. What types of items do they have on the menu? Is is good?
it was 2 years ago last went but great breakfasts, muesli with fresh friut, fruit juices, cooked bacon waffles, think i had strawberries and bacon? yum going back next time we are over

RussJT

My favorite has to be the Crystal Palace, but that might be because that is where we always start our first full day at WDW.

My favorite just for the food is Boma at AKL.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Cyrstal Palace is the best one we've found in the parks. Looking forward to trying Boma and a few resort offerings this coming December
see below

I have heard that Boma's at Animal Kingdom Lodge is a nice treat, but I have only been there for dinner.
Boma is Sam and I's favorite. WOW. it is a must. The food is obviously excellent. The coffee was really good too. If memory serves, they have a few different types or flavors. The food is actually very light feeling and doesnt make you need a nap when you leave there. That might be due to what we had, but everything looked excelent.

We will return every trip from now on.

tigsmom

I also heard that Boma is great for breakfast and it is on our list of places to eat. I wasn't a fan of Spoodles breakfast, but then I really didn't care for most of the dining choices at the boardwalk. :shrug: That's what makes WDW such a great place...so many different options for us all! :king:

jiminy.cricket

I haven't eaten at all of these places (Actually, I don't usually eat breakfast) but I vote for all of the places mentioned. There's also a good breakfast buffet at Swan/Dolphin called Fresh.

Maybe grabbing beignets/pastries from PO food court?

By the way, what is the difference between the banana-stuffed French Toast at Boatwright's and Tonga Toast?

RiversideBunny

We used to love eating breakfast at The Garden Grill in EPCOT but they discontinued that several years ago.

They need to start it up again because Soarin' is bringing hundreds of guests right by the entrance to The Garden Grill.

:slurp::slurp:

HollyBelle

MMMMM. I'm getting so hungry for breakfast.

Whispering Canyon sounds like a good bet. I L-O-V-E the WL at Christmastime.

I was also thinking Boatwrights because it would be convenient since we are staying at POFQ. I read about their french toast. Maybe I'll get the French Toast there and then try the Macadamia/Pineapple pancakes and French Press Coffee at the Kona Cafe. :slurp:

So many options, not enough days. :veryconfu

Okay... Boatwright's is a must! The french toast is the best I've ever had. This and Kona are (in my opinion) the best two breakfasts on property!!

Tinkerbella16

I was also going to say Kona! That is my favorite place in all of WDW to have breakfast, and we always have a ressie to eat breakfast there every trip. The atmosphere at the Poly is amazing..and taking the monorail to MK after Kona is what we always do! :wave:

I would also like to say that Chef Mickeys comes in a close second to Kona...they have the best buffet. I love it there too!

ljs1691

Kona Cafe is our hands down favorite, but I also think that the Grand Floridian Cafe is nice. We try to stay away from the Character buffets because they just aren't as good as they used to be.

I completely agree with the Character buffets being sort of eh.

We ate breakfast several times on our trip in September (we were on the deluxe plan) and the Grand Floridian Cafe was the best quality food but Kona Cafe was the best coffee (and a close second with the Tonga Toast for food). We also ate at Whispering Canyon and Crystal Palace and while the atmosphere is wonderful, the food really is not fabulous. Now I'm not saying it was bad, just not memorable.

Chef Mickey's is always fun, but atmosphere is the priority here too.

Enjoy!

jakeman

For the best, Steak and Eggs at Kona with a pot of Kona Coffee.:slurp:

Best value, you can't beat on property the Trail's End buffet for $11.99!

November Girl

Isn't there a McDonalds at Downtown Disney? I love Mickey-D's breakfast! Also, does House of Blues still do a Sunday brunch? I had heard great things about it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom