Best Animontronic

Favorite Audio Animatronic

• Total voters

erasure fan1

I had to vote for the wicked witch. It has the most life like movement, when it first opened I thought it might be an actor like other parts of the ride.

pintraderpayee

I know you said use the poll. I did, but I have to get in one plug for Abe Lincoln. We've done the Youth Education Series American Adventures program twice with high school students in tow. To see the Presidents from on the stage and hear the story of their creation is amazing! It was really inspiring to learn of the incredible detail Disney put into the attraction. We loved the fact that all the Presidents were built to EXACT size accept President Taft. He weighed over 300 lbs. in real life and his replica would have "overpowered" the other AAs. Funny that CMs sometimes slip condoms into President Clinton's pockets:lol:

SewIn2Disney

I vote for the dog in Carousel of Progress. I just want to take him outside and play frisbee with him. His little grunts and nods of approval are so adorable! Besides, you can't get an animatronic any older then a dog that's been around since the World's Fair!

MadameCheshire

I say that.. when it works.. the dog from COP is very "dog-like".

The Yeti is a good animatronic.. but it only swipes its arm.. it doesn't really move around and ask much.. like I think the dog does.

SirGoofy

Yeti! Looks real, and is terrifying. The only time in a ride I've ever ducked because I thought something was going to hit me was when I went under the big man. He seriously looked like he wanted to take off my head. Bravo to Joe and the EE team.

Stitch was a close second, but I don't know, the Yeti is just soooo big.

LeeSeeBabe

Everytime I go on the GMR I am absolutely enthralled by the Wicked Witch of the West. She's a good decade old atleast by now. When I was younger I thought it was a realy person!

I must admit though, I have yet to see the Yeti.

Fantasmic

I have to say my favourite animatronic, is the one of Br'er Fox on Br'er Bear's bum getting his tail eaten by the croc, whilst this is a sad and unfortunate end for my favourite character, I just LOVE that animatronic!

I also liked S.I.R. (His fingers were too real)
I am looking forward to seeing the Jack Sparrow AA also

I can't believe that the George W. Bush animatronic wasn't mentioned!!!! (Just kidding). It was a great poll with some very tough decisions so I went with Abe Lincoln because he is what my state is all about!!

Goin' Back to the World! July 31-August 6

shimshim

Everytime I go on the GMR I am absolutely enthralled by the Wicked Witch of the West. She's a good decade old atleast by now. When I was younger I thought it was a realy person!

I must admit though, I have yet to see the Yeti.

I too remember thinking the first time I saw the Wicked Witch in the GMR that was was a real person. I still think she is one of the coolest AA's out there.

. .Hall of Presidents is amazing. :)

I have yet to see this Yeti though, too - I can't wait to see it. (131 more days...) Nor have I seen the Captain Jack AA in the Pirates ride either, though I have seen many videos and pictures, seems like they did an OK job. Not really a fan of the one of him in the barrel, the last one seems the best, in the treasure room.

PhilharMagician

I bet I am the only one with this one.

Timekeeper and Nine Eye

There are now some more modern AA's but I like the entire show and the voice over with Robin Williams was just great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom