Best Animontronic

Favorite Audio Animatronic

• Total voters

Chape19714

Original Poster
Best Animatronic

It's listed as an example, so let's do it!

Ok everyone, this is a poll. Before you vote...please consider the following:

Complexity
Use in Show
Age (newer isn't always better)
Size (smaller one's often are more complex because there is less room)
what it means to you.

There are several choices and an "OTHER", so please vote and post! Included are the top several I feel best fit in the considerations above, espically complexity. In some cases with several complex AA's, like Dinosaur, please post which one specifically.

ONLY ANIMATRONICS CURRENTLY AT WDW! Sorry, Lucky doesn't fit that qualification. (he would probally win though!)

Tim G

Chape19714 said:
It's listed as an example, so let's do it!

Ok everyone, this is a poll. Before you vote...please consider the following:

Complexity
Use in Show
Age (newer isn't always better)
I would have said my favorite and absolutely top in complexity, research and show... LUCKY!!!

But as that isn't allowed because you said WDW ONLY...

I'll go for the next best thing... The YETI...

WDWKat26

If you can Edit the poll...you might want to change Maleficent to Maleficent in Dragon Form or something...I read it wrong and thought that you meant the actual maleficent...not the dragon. Also, I believe it's kind of a puppet too...not an animatronic.

Chape19714

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
If you can Edit the poll...you might want to change Maleficent to Maleficent in Dragon Form or something...I read it wrong and thought that you meant the actual maleficent...not the dragon. Also, I believe it's kind of a puppet too...not an animatronic.
The Dragon is indeed Animontronic. Disneyland's version is a puppet, but when they created MGM's version, the dragon was altered to be animontronic.

WDWKat26

The dragon wings though are moved by humans, I know this because it was on my list of things that I could do in Fantasmic. The head maybe is an animatronic, but not the wings.

Chape19714

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
The dragon wings though are moved by humans, I know this because it was on my list of things that I could do in Fantasmic. The head maybe is an animatronic, but not the wings.
True, but that still makes it an Animatronic!

Tim G

And if you might initiate another poll in the future ... please make the rules first, and see to it that the poll really does work... instead of commanding people to use the Poll... :D

Chape19714

Original Poster
Corrus said:
And if you might initiate another poll in the future ... please make the rules first, and see to it that the poll really does work... instead of commanding people to use the Poll... :D
I hope your still joking! :lol:

Maybe you and Conner should not be so quick to jump on new threads before they are perfected. :D

Tim G

Chape19714 said:
I hope your still joking! :lol:

Maybe you and Conner should not be so quick to jump on new threads before they are perfected. :D
Maybe you should be more quick... :lookaroun

Admit it... you're just too slow... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chape19714

Original Poster
Your mom goes to college!

Um...no, I'm not slow...I'm Special! :D

Hey, polls are not easy to make up choices for!

Tim G

Chape19714 said:
Your mom goes to college!

Um...no, I'm not slow...I'm Special! :D

Hey, polls are not easy to make up choices for!
My mom WENT to college and got her masters in japanese...

And now You're telling me You're special???

You're not slow... you're plain lazy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chape19714

Original Poster
Corrus said:
My mom WENT to college and got her masters in japanese...

And now You're telling me You're special???

You're not slow... you're plain lazy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I swear If I'm detoured through Celebration one more time from World Drive, I might just have to stop in and "give that nieghbor of mine what for!"

:lol:

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I voted stitch is that okay?

I would have voted yeti but you only see him for about 5 seconds..

I like the stitch AA b/c it looks like a huge plush toy that has been possessed. Plus it looks like he can walk on the platform. The eyes look pretty realistic too, and I didn't know if they could pull that off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom