Best and Favorite Place to Eat Breakfast

forevermickey

Original Poster
Hi everyone:wave:
I was wondering if you all would share you best and favorite place to eat breakfast in the world........ thanks!

zurgandfriend

There are many but some of our favorite are;
"Sit Down"
Kona Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe
Whispering Canyon

Buffet
Boma
1900 park fare
Ohana

RonAnnArbor

Sunshine Seasons at Epcot -- last thing I want is a sit down wait to get served and go at the servers pace restaurant for Breakfast....

Sunshine Seasons has fresh good food, and it's self serve -- in and out in 14 minutes start to finish...

accord99cutie

Premium Member
We love Crystal Palace and 'Ohana! Crystal Palace so you can get early entry into the MK, and 'Ohana for the setting, characters, and over all feel of the Polynesian. We will be trying Chef Mickey for breakfast as well this trip, we loved dinner and have heard breakfast is even better!

DizneyPryncess

Crystal Palace! I haven't done Kona for breakfast yet, but will be trying it for the first time in a next week. Can't wait to try Tonga Toast!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I was wondering if you all would share you best and favorite place to eat breakfast in the world........ thanks!

Ohhh..I have to pick just one? Hope about a top 5!

1900 Park Fare
Kona Cafe
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Akerhaus (seriously - the cheesy potatoes are insane!)

honorable mention: Grand Floridan Cafe

wizards8507

Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace

Both are pretty much the same food. CP has the nicer atmosphere, but I prefer the characters at Chef Mickey's.

Mr.Stitch

Crystal Palace was my favourite, we have had breakfast there 7 of our 8 trips to the world. Last year they took breakfast lasagna off the menu...needless to say we did not make a reservation there for our trip this year. We even emailed Disney to let them know our displeasure with this change. It was a signature dish. Kona has bumped up to my favourite breakfast. We get one order of tonga toast and one of pineapple macademia nut pancakes and my husband and I share them. Yum! The pineapple bread at Ohana is wonderful too.

plaz10

We aren't big breakfast eaters as far as sit down restaurants go...

But counter service at the parks:
Main St. Bakery in MK
Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT
Starring Rolls in DHS

And if we were to eat sit downs...it would be Kona Cafe.

erinshaneb

We used to love the quiche at the main street bakery..my husband dreamed of those for almost 5 years..went back last year..GONE !!!! We are not big breakfast people, me especially (normally a bagel or something while we are there knowing i will need some energy), but with the little kids we have to sit down and make them eat...I would love to try the Tonga Toast after reading about it for years, but it's hard to resort hop with the little ones..so we wait til they are a little older..oh well

mrsdanalind

Best and Favorite

:slurp: We have three traditions when we are at WDW, we have to have one meal at Crystal Palace, one meal at a restaruant in the Worlds and one meal at Yak and Yeti's restaurant the day we leave. So far our favorite places in the World are the Rose and Crown,(great potato leek soup) and the Biergarten in Germany( cool atmosphere and great authentic german food), but my son likes the Mexican and my oldest daughter likes the food in Norway. But there are great restaurants in all the parks, but the one with the least is DCM. :shrug:

forevermickey

Original Poster
Sunshine Seasons at Epcot -- last thing I want is a sit down wait to get served and go at the servers pace restaurant for Breakfast....

Sunshine Seasons has fresh good food, and it's self serve -- in and out in 14 minutes start to finish...

I mentioned that to my husband, he turned his nose up at me.... what do they serve for breakfast and what do you like to eat there? Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom