Behind the Magic Sunday on HGTV

Disney_Freak429

Geez people lay off David he is a great host :p those that miss it I believe it repeats around 3am so if you miss any of it set your DVR for the next showing

g maw

:xmas:I am so ready to leave on Wednesday for the World. Saw the Osborne lights for the first time last year. Can't wait to get back. Will be singing Christmas Carols as we walk down the street.

Tom

Beta Return
So far I'm enjoying it except for the host and his constant annoying comments, not to mention that little "tie" he's wearing...

Wow...yeah...he was a bit too much for me. I think "fruitcake" would be an understatement. :lol:

The footage was awesome though. Amazing how quickly they got it edited and put together to air. Did anyone else have audio issues? It sounded like it was mixed too loudly - kept peaking and cracking.

I'm still in awe over how they pull it off each year.

ejeremy98

DONE!!!
And this is an old one but being replayed on History Internation. Modern Marvels: Walt Disney World. Monday November 30th 8pm.

miles1

Wow...yeah...he was a bit too much for me. I think "fruitcake" would be an understatement. :lol:

The footage was awesome though. Amazing how quickly they got it edited and put together to air. Did anyone else have audio issues? It sounded like it was mixed too loudly - kept peaking and cracking.

I'm still in awe over how they pull it off each year.

I would have enjoyed it more with a different host as well.

I was amazed that they were able to air the footage this fast- I thought that maybe it was filmed last year, but others here give me the impression it was just taped within the last few weeks.

I can't believe that horticulture can pull that off in just two nights with 30 people. Simply amazing.

Thurp

The host annoyed me a bit at first but then he grew on me. He was really in his element and you could tell he was really enjoying what he was seeing. He was truly moved by the castle lights.

Good show.

Disney_Freak429

looks like with one inappropriate comment about David I can already stay away from this topic. Those who didn't like David as a host have obviously not watched much HGTV or his show Color Splash because he is an amazing host. He isn't Samantha Brown & that's the type of host most prob. expected. Out of the talent on HGTV he really was the perfect choice to host this special. Also guess what all those corny comments you didn't like were written for him so get over it because any host would have said the same lines or something very close to them. So those who liked it great, those who didn't fine, but those who think they need to make inappropriate comments directed towards any individual should really reconsidering posting such things because its simply rude & very uncalled for since it has nothing to do directly with the special.

EpcotServo

looks like with one inappropriate comment about David I can already stay away from this topic. Those who didn't like David as a host have obviously not watched much HGTV or his show Color Splash because he is an amazing host. He isn't Samantha Brown & that's the type of host most prob. expected. Out of the talent on HGTV he really was the perfect choice to host this special. Also guess what all those corny comments you didn't like were written for him so get over it because any host would have said the same lines or something very close to them. So those who liked it great, those who didn't fine, but those who think they need to make inappropriate comments directed towards any individual should really reconsidering posting such things because its simply rude & very uncalled for since it has nothing to do directly with the special.

Yeesh-Calm down there friend. Unless I missed something, just a few laughs at the host's expense...Good natured ribbing, nothing against the man...The first step towards understanding is accepting things for what they are, be it annoying or what have you...Nobody means wrong by it.
:lol:

Phonedave

So far I'm enjoying it except for the host and his constant annoying comments, not to mention that little "tie" he's wearing...

I flipped to it, watched 10 minutes of re-hashed stuff that I already knew accompanied by an asinine host wearing a tie that should have last seen the light of day when Flock of Seagulls was on the charts, and turned off the TV and went and read the paper (and then watched Family Guy & American Dad)

-dave

Next Big Thing

enjoyed it a lot. Loved all of the footage backstage and showing them putting everything together at night. The host was a bit annoying, but it didn't make me enjoy it any less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom