Beauty and the Beast

rbrower

Original Poster
Sorry I had to go, but I'm back now. Ok, so all the walls would be a golden color and at the bottom of the walls, there would be wine bottles that would appear to be popping to corks out the top. Back to the details of the table. There would be a table cloth on it that would be a maroon color and as you know, Lumierre would be in the center. Also, there would be feather-dusters around him that would start to spin around him at the same time that you would start revolving around the table. They would be in the middle of the song when all of a sudden, you would hear thunder and Lumierre saying "Oh no!" Then, you would start leaving the room in the same order that you entered! Again, please give me some feedback and have a nice day!

rbrower

Original Poster
Next in the ride, you would enter a dark and eerie hallway. As you would make a left turn, Belle would be on the left side of you car and would say something like "I wonder what is up here?" Then, you would exit the room and enter the next room. Sorry, but that is all that I can write right now. I am going to try and do some concept art but I don't know if I can get around to it. Again, please tell me what you think!

rbrower

Original Poster
Oh, by the way, the working title of the ride is "Beauty and the Beast; Belle's Magical Journey"! More to come!

Tink in Pink

Awesome ride idea!
The titles i thought of are kind of cheesy, but w/e...they're
Beauty and the Beast: The hidden room
Beauty and the Beast: The rose trial
Beauty and the Beast: The Unbroken Curse
And lastly
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Castle

I am not saying that you might want to use them, just posting a few things that popped into my head ;)
Keep writing, i am in love with it already.

rbrower

Original Poster
Tink in Pink said:
Awesome ride idea!
The titles i thought of are kind of cheesy, but w/e...they're
Beauty and the Beast: The hidden room
Beauty and the Beast: The rose trial
Beauty and the Beast: The Unbroken Curse
And lastly
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Castle

I am not saying that you might want to use them, just posting a few things that popped into my head ;)
Keep writing, i am in love with it already.

Thank you for the feedback!
I am going to try to right more either tonight or tomorrow!
Thanks Again!!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

rbrower

Original Poster
I forgot to say this in the post above but thanks Tink in Pink for the titles!
I am going to try to work them into the ride after I finish it!

rbrower

Original Poster
Ok, now back to what is happening in the ride. The next room that you would enter would have the rose on your right side. You would see Belle right beside the rose and you would hear her say something like "I wonder what this is for." By the way, I am going to save some time here by saying that the room would look like the West Wing from the movie. Ok, back to the ride, you would stop in that room and you car would rotate so that you are facing where Belle is (this is happening while you hear Belle). Then, you would hear some thunder and the lights would go out. The Beast would appear to your left (remember, your facing belle) and say something like "I told you not to come into the West Wing!" Then you would hear Belle say something like "I'm Sorry, but I was bored!" A spotlight would shine down on Belle as she says this and the Beast when he said his line. Then, all the light would go down again, your car would face back to the direction it was facing before, and you would start moving foward. That's all for right now. Please, leave some feedback! I am going to try to work on some concept art for several things right now so I might not be posting for a little bit! Bye!

rbrower

Original Poster
Ok, my computer will not let me do what I want to so I am going to put the website that has the picture on it that I would like to use for the main sign for the ride. Can someone help me by making the sign for me? The name that I want to use for the ride is "Beauty and the Beast; Belle's Magical Journey" Here is the website.

http://www.ilhawaii.net/~beast/pages/bbeast.htm

It is the first picture that you see when you get to the page. Thank You!

Dr.Seeker

I'll have a go if you like.

BTW I think just "Belle's Magical Journey" would be a better ride name, in keeping with Fantasyland attractions.

e.g.
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Peter Pan's Flight
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

I think it's catchier. Just a thought.

rbrower

Original Poster
Dr.Seeker said:
I'll have a go if you like.

BTW I think just "Belle's Magical Journey" would be a better ride name, in keeping with Fantasyland attractions.

e.g.
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Peter Pan's Flight
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

I think it's catchier. Just a thought.

Thanks very much. You can change it to Belle's Magical Journey if you would like to. Also, thank you for having a go at making the sign. Thanks!

rbrower

Original Poster
Dr.Seeker said:

Thank you so much. Those are awesome!

Hey, if you ever have some time, could you maybe do some concept art on the cars (they look like the little dog that turns into a footrest during the movie. Also, they are supposed to be like the ones on the pooh ride, just looking different (the seats are the same and it is the same type of car)).
Thanks!!!!!:) :) :)

rbrower

Original Poster
by the way, Dr. Seeker, what kind of software do you make your designs on? Please, please tell me! Thanks!

rbrower

Original Poster
That's perfect!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Hey, if you ever want to do any concept art of what you think it will look like (because you have gotten it perfect both times already) you can do some!!!
Thanks so much again!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom