Beauty and the Beast

O Yes, I remember
Ok, so you would turn to the right and in front of you, you would see Gaston with some of the village people and he would start singing the mob song. Then, the light would go off of them (by the way, they were right in front of you) and you would turn to the right. Then, you would start going straight and the village people would be on both sides of you but this part would be a little different. It would be completely dark still but there would be flashing lights all around you. Does that make sense? Please resond!
1,2,3... 100!

:sohappy:and the ride goes on....

ok...so villagers on both sides of the vechile, with flashing lights (strobe light perhaps?) to give the appearence that the villagers are attacking/marching after you?

rbrower

Original Poster
Ok, I guess I didn't get back that week, sorry.
I also can't do it right now.
I will try to later.
Please respond, and I am talking to everybody!
I would like some feedback PLEASE!

rbrower

Original Poster
Ok, so you would have gone down the long line with the villagers on both sides of you. Then, you would taked a sharp turn to your left and you would see them trapping Belle and her father so that they can't go warn the beast. Sorry, I don't know what they say right there so if anybody wants to help me with that, go ahead. That is all for now!

Ok, so you would have gone down the long line with the villagers on both sides of you. Then, you would taked a sharp turn to your left and you would see them trapping Belle and her father so that they can't go warn the beast. Sorry, I don't know what they say right there so if anybody wants to help me with that, go ahead. That is all for now!

::Villagers trap Belle and Father::
Gaston: If you're not with us you're against us!
Belle: NO!
Villager and Gaston: Kill the Beast!

rbrower

Original Poster
Sorry that I haven't been able to post very much recently.
I will try to start it up again soon.

rbrower

Original Poster
Ok, so, after going down they trap Belle and co., you would enter a new room. This one would be in the castle and you would see Ms. Potts looking around saying "Where did Chip go?" You would see all of the little characters looking around and then you would leave the room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom