Beastly kingdom

njblackberry

So do we now sit here with our popcorn, new Lazyboy, favorite cold beverage and new 52" flat panel HD screen (just delivered) and wait for John Lasseter, good friend of Steve Jobs, to build Beastly Kingdom?

Or do we stop watching after the Monorail Expansion is complete?

Captain Chaos

njblackberry said:
So do we now sit here with our popcorn, new Lazyboy, favorite cold beverage and new 52" flat panel HD screen (just delivered) and wait for John Lasseter, good friend of Steve Jobs, to build Beastly Kingdom?

Not John or Steve.. We are waiting for Harry Potter to come along and build Hogwarts.. right next to the monorail expansion.. of course, he will do this right after he makes Mickey's wand disappear from SSE: Time Racers.. Ohh, and only after Project Gemini is complete....

brich

... a while back, someone suggested evidence for Beastly Kingdom can be found at Universal. Ya, Dueling Dragons. The coaster cars may actually have hidden Mickey's on them.... :slurp:

Mr. Friendly

I will tell you what will happen. Nothing we ever expected.

Business is led in two directions:

Selll junk as cheap as you can and sell alot of it

or

Build a quality product and charge for it.

Disney was built on the second theory while Walmart was built on the first. I have seen Disney being streched in both directions by the higher ups. Nothing has worked out the way they expected it to. California Adventure was built on the Walmart strategy and it failed and Disney Paris was built on quality and it failed. Where do you go from here?

I don't believe they are going to just give up on Animal kingdom and to me that means expansion. Is that going to happen tomarow? No. It will happen years from now with all kinds of new higher ups pulling the company in diffrent ways.

I expect all kinds of new growth in each park as soon as gas and intrest rates come down, but I would be shocked at the kind of expansion plan like beastly kingdom to come into reality.

3 Days left!!

Tim G

njblackberry said:

Read my lips...

. T h e r e . w i l l . n e v e r . a . b e a s t l y . k i n g d o m .

Teenchy

dxer07002 said:
I'm confused. :confused:

I think its a Soylent Green reference(spelling?). Its a 70's movie with Charleton Heston who finds out that the futuristic food that is being produced "Soylent Green" is actually made from dead people.... Ok I'm sure I have confused you more...try to find it a Blockbuster and you'll get it.

Hobo Nerd

Hello

I don't quite understand how her question gives other people the right to tell her that she's stupid. If you wanted a question answered, you'd expect an answer. If it's too much of a hassle to post a reply, then don't reply at all.

As for your question, I honestly don't know.

Tim G

Hobo Nerd said:
I don't quite understand how her question gives other people the right to tell her that she's stupid. If you wanted a question answered, you'd expect an answer. If it's too much of a hassle to post a reply, then don't reply at all.

As for your question, I honestly don't know.

Excuse me???

I or anyone else for that matter called noone stupid... so try to be a bit more careful next time, before making these kind of accusations...

I've never called people stupid... Ok... But I might make an exception for Connor... LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL

RonAnnArbor

Exactly -- the response here is to a question that is posted that has been discussed AD NAUSEUM here with separate posts-- it is a comment on newbies not doing a search before they post, expecially when it is as dead a topic as this one. I don't recall anyone here calling anyone names. It does point out a forum lack -- other forums I belong to (for my digital camera for example ) send you a list of rules when you register that you must read and check each one before they allow you to finally join the group. That prevents these constant repostings - beastly kingdom, monorail, 5th gate, PO Riv vs FQ, best restaurant, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom