Beastly Kingdom may come back to Animal Kingdom!

CaptainMichael

dizneycrazy09 said:
I'm pretty let down right about now. New attractions are my favorite. :brick:
We're getting new attractions, just not major e-tickets. From what I've seen lately, small filler attractions are either getting renovated or replaced. This IS good news! Not everyone can ride attractions like Everest and Mission: Space, so the little stuff that makes Disney great needs attention also.

dizneycrazy09

Corrus said:
You should learn to be satisfied first with what you've got, and don't be New Rides hungry...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE everything Disney has. The fact of knowing or fantasizing about what Disney Imagineers can come up with next is what I love. I like to know what they're planning, probably even more than getting on the actual ride itself. I just love to know what's coming next, even if it's 5, 10, even 15 years down the road. The thrill of the future :sohappy:

Tim G

Everest still has to be officially opened, and already people wanting new rides... They could easily build another 20 new rides, but do you want to have the admission prices sky high... say $500,- a ticket... no problem...

Err... never mind, ignore that, just typing my thoughts...

I can't speak for anyone else but im willing to pay more if they Disney is willing to add more attractions. I think I can go up to $150 a day maybe even $200.

Tim G

Ghostbuster626 said:
I can't speak for anyone else but im willing to pay more if they Disney is willing to add more attractions. I think I can go up to $150 a day maybe even $200.
You'll only MIGHT do that once... so don't just say things... every time the rates are going up, people start complaining... and above the $200,- line no one would visit... so sorry GB... this is a stupid answer, no one would pay $200 for a one day ticket... neither would you...

WDWFREAK53

Corrus said:
You'll only MIGHT do that once... so don't just say things... every time the rates are going up, people start complaining... and above the $200,- line no one would visit... so sorry GB... this is a stupid answer, no one would pay $200 for a one day ticket... neither would you...

:LOL:

He'd be at Cartmanland...

Nobody would show up but him...he'd get to ride all the rides with no waits!

(Of course, he wouldn't be able to pay for the upkeep and help either ;) )

Enderikari

Heck, $100 is happening right now. The 1 day park hopper for a non-Florida Resident is around 109.00 and there are people who pay it, so Ghostbuster's prediction isn't an outlandish one, and he's right, if ticket prices are going to be raised, Disney will need to have sufficient reason for people to pay that much money, and that means bigger, more crowd-drawing rides

RSoxNo1

It seems to me that EE will bring AK to the MGM and Epcot attendance levels (that's a lot of acronyms). Soarin, LMA and EE are all huge attractions, so to me adding other E ticket thrill rides shouldn't be at the top of the priority list. After EE opens, here's my priority list for the parks (in no particular order):

Magic Kingdom:
1. Continue rehab of classic attractions by closing down Haunted Mansion after Pirates re-opens.
2. Find solution for Timekeeper area (I doubt the robocoaster is coming there, but more than likely something to do with pixar)
3. Rehab Carousel of Progress
4. Rehab Space Mountain (I believe Lee mentioned either a small rehab, or a Disneyland style rehab)

MGM:
1. New Star Tours Video
2. Replace Sounds Dangerous and Superstar Television stages
3. Bump LMA to 3 shows a day.

Animal Kingdom
1. Continue pursuit of Giant Pandas and Asian Elephants
2. Another Asian animal walk through with the animals originally intended for the sky tram tour (alluded to in the EE queue): Musk Ox, Snow Leopard, etc.
3. Movie based Dark rides, Jungle book, Tarzan, etc.

Epcot:
1. Replace Wonder of Life
2. Replace Universe of Energy w/Monster's Inc. energy theme
3. Update Norway video
4. Add rides to world showcase

There would be no E tickets in any of these, but plenty to draw in crowds. The addition of Giant Pandas would probably increase AK's attendance to be second overall. A Space Mountain rehab could be deemed a new E-Ticket, but since it would be at the cost of an old one, I don't think that counts.

GothMickey

$100 yes.. because you basically spend that anyway.. Actually, I guess a good case could be made about spending $200 a day already as well.. but think a out this... We are talking TOTAL, including food.... If the price for a Disney ticket was $200... imagine the food.... 20 bucks for a hamber and 10 bucks for water.... you are talking easily 500-1000 a day.... I spend that in a week, water, food and park cost included...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom