Beastly Kingdom may come back to Animal Kingdom!

Remember at the meeting John Lasseter did say "I Promise you...we are going to make rides so good that when you get off...your gonna want to get right back in line no matter how long it is!" Cant wait.

RSoxNo1

My understanding of the "hybrid" Dragon Towers coaster was as follows:
You are apparently friendly with bats that used to live in these towers that are now inhabited by a dragon. The coaster's mission is to defeat the dragon. The coaster itself was supposed to combine two different ride styles (I'm guessing a switch from inverted coaster to floorless coaster).

The explanation was on either JHM or in the AK book I have. I'm probably messing up some of the details, and I'm sure others will be able to fill in the holes.

Connor002

Ghostbuster626 said:
Remember at the meeting John Lasseter did say "I Promise you...we are going to make rides so good that when you get off...your gonna want to get right back in line no matter how long it is!" Cant wait.

Um... okay... you go ahead and base your statement on one quote, from someone who is not in charge...

WeLComeHomE OKW

Connor002 said:
Um... okay... you go ahead and base your statement on one quote, from someone who is not in charge...

I'm still not sure what makes me come and read these boards. The fact that im obsessed with Disney, or because I find it funny that Connor002 and GhostBuster bicker.

And, eventhough this is screamscape....it sounds AWESOME and i want them (with all of my heart) to be reliable...just this one. Please??!?!

peter11435

Ghostbuster626 said:
Did anybody else hear something? No? hmm maybe it was just the wind.
Well to be honest he was right. You can't base the future of disney parks on a single quote from a guy who is not even in charge of that department.

Anyway, I remember Goth mickey mentioned that DAK does have "something" in the works but that it wouldnt be unvieled for awhile.

Oh and Peter please humor me...who is in charge of the department?

Tim G

It's called Everest...

There will be NO more big attractions in DAK for some years...

I've said it once, and I've said it again...

dizneycrazy09

RSoxNo1 said:
My understanding of the "hybrid" Dragon Towers coaster was as follows:
You are apparently friendly with bats that used to live in these towers that are now inhabited by a dragon. The coaster's mission is to defeat the dragon. The coaster itself was supposed to combine two different ride styles (I'm guessing a switch from inverted coaster to floorless coaster).

The explanation was on either JHM or in the AK book I have. I'm probably messing up some of the details, and I'm sure others will be able to fill in the holes.

I saw it on Mousetimes.com Big long article. The actual URL is somewhere in the ancient history of these boards. But your description is pretty much right on with what was in the article.

dizneycrazy09

Corrus said:
It's called Everest...

There will be NO more big attractions in DAK for some years...

I've said it once, and I've said it again...

I know you know so much more than we do Corrus, but are you positive? It doesn't seem like Everest is enough to substantially change AK's attendance, or even turn it into a full day park. Although, even if they announced Beastly Kingdom was being built, by the time they started construction, and it opened, it would be "some years" away. Wouldn't it?

peter11435

Ghostbuster626 said:
Those are just fancy titles. I asked WHO IS IN CHARGE? Who reviews the projects? Who really decides what gets green lit and what doesnt now a days?
It doesn't really matter who it is that is in charge. All that matters in this discussion is that John Lasseter is not that person.

Well will WDW at least get some cool Major projects within next couple of years Corrus? (and that could count construction begining too not necessarily opening)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom