Be Our Guest Reservations?

AintNoOtherMan

Original Poster
Sorry if this should be in dining, I wasn't sure. Please move it if it should!

Okay, so I'm already planning for my October trip lol. Are all of the reservations for BoG gone, because I looked on the main site and I can't find them? I only found the QS. Is this where I need to make the reservations at? Thanks!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/ (This is what I found lol)

coachwnh

Sorry if this should be in dining, I wasn't sure. Please move it if it should!

Okay, so I'm already planning for my October trip lol. Are all of the reservations for BoG gone, because I looked on the main site and I can't find them? I only found the QS. Is this where I need to make the reservations at? Thanks!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/ (This is what I found lol)
Yes. We made our December BOG ADRs on day 180, and by the next day, they were all gone. Only way to get them is to be online or call on day 180 (or with a resort conf. number at day 180 plus 10). Sorry

PUSH

BoG ADRs are quickly filled up, and you most likely won't get them (at a good time at least) unless you do it 180 days in advance. If you get lucky you may find someone who cancelled their ADR. If you really want to get a dinner there, I recommend you keep checking online, or keep calling to see if someone has cancelled.

Also, if you can't get dinner there, I recommend lunch. I ate there on two separate occasions in June, and I liked my meal both times. The place really if breathtaking, and the theming is extraordinary. And the desserts are wonderful.

stevehousse

Not only is it slim to none to getting an ADR there, if u r going during a Xmas party, its literally a sliver of a chance of getting one. The parties start at 7pm. So BOG is only open for dinner between 430-7pm. Barely over 2 hours! That's what our problem was with trying to secure ADRs there in November.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Keeping trying by calling and going on line you might get lucky and there might be a cancellation. But your best bet will be able to plan on going to lunch there instead now those dinner reservations go fast!

CLandrum

I was told that since they have over booked it that they aren't even putting the cancelled ADRs back into the system. So if they aren't there now chances are there won't be any in the future as well.

KatMaria

I do believe Be Our Guest is 6 months+ for reservations, best bet is lunch which is amazing too and less formal. Also they have refillable drinks, which in my opinion, is worth it!

MouseketeerEmily

I was so concerned about getting our 'Ohana reservation this year, BOG completely slipped my mind. I was totally bummed out for 2 weeks. I checked everyday, multiple times a day, on the Disney website and I finally got an ADR!
So, like other posters have said, keep checking! No guarantees, but you may get lucky!
I'll send some pixie dust your way!;)

JiminyandTink

I only realized that BoG was a Quick Service credit too far after the 180 days and was unable to get a reservation for my upcoming trip :(

Well I guess I have an excuse for another trip next year ;)

MouseketeerEmily

This December will be my first time eating at BOG, but I have heard reviews where people say that they enjoyed lunch there more than they enjoyed dinner. Can't say if this is true or not, but I have seen a good amount say it! So if you can't go for dinner, but can squeeze it in for lunch I definitely would!

luv

Another question- do you need reservations for lunch?
No, but you may have to stand in line for a while.

BOG dinner reservations are the hardest to get in all of WDW. BatB was a very popular movie. The restaurant is new and has been hyped a lot.

Something might open up. You never know. Keep trying. But don't count on it.

wannabeBelle

Another question- do you need reservations for lunch?
I went for lunch in July and it wasnt bad, maybe a 10 minute wait? As usual the cast members inside were excellent and it was running smooth as ever. I have so far enjoyed lunch far more than the two times I have had dinner there. I know it is the entree that is the difference, the service and ambiance are still awesome, I just wasnt a fan of either of the two chicken dishes I have had there so far. Marie

HouCuseChickie

It still can't hurt to stalk the website if you really want to get in for dinner. While random openings are few and far between, you never know when someone is going to change their plans (or if a hoarder might drop their excess ADRs). Starting at about 45 days out...you see more things (in general) start to pop up. Those last 2-3 weeks before travel often have the most random "hard to get" ADRs pop up. At least walk up for lunch is an option if dinner never pans out. Good luck! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom