Be Our Guest Reservations?

I'm going at the end of August, and I've been checking every day to see if there was any cancelations while we're there. I actually found one and booked it for our last night there. Unfortunately, it's only for two and I'm going with three other people, but this has given me hope. I'll keep checking, and cancel the one I got if I can get one for 4. And if not, I'll book something else for the other two of us! I figure 2 of us getting to go is better than none.

MRGEFF

As other posters have said. Just keep swimming ( oh it's just keep checking) for cancellations. We had an ADR and had to cancel because of changes in hotel reservations due to promos on airlines. So you never know when one will open up. Don't forget................... just keep swimming ( I mean checking )!

KingStefan

A few trips ago, I got lunch at MK castle, like, a week before the trip, so one can only hope. You never know!

Is BOG counter service for lunch? Or is there a corresponding counter service in the new FL?

Update on my situation! I got a reservation for my whole family! Honestly, all it takes is dedication, I've been checking a couple times a day for about a week and I got one! To everyone who is looking for one- you have hope!

I have a quick question. I am going to try to have lunch here next week when I am there. Do they only have the ballroom open for lunch? Or do they have the other rooms open as well? I really want to wander around and take pics, but I don't want to be in the way of other guests or anything, lol:)

wannabeBelle

I have a quick question. I am going to try to have lunch here next week when I am there. Do they only have the ballroom open for lunch? Or do they have the other rooms open as well? I really want to wander around and take pics, but I don't want to be in the way of other guests or anything, lol:)
All of the rooms are open for lunch. You will be able to move freely around for pictures as you want to!!! Enjoy!! Marie

Chernabog75

Keep checking. I am thinking of going at the end of the month so was just online looking for a BOG reservation. Snagged a 4:30 slot for 4 on the 26th. Persistence is needed.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Can't seem to make any reservation here either...is the food good for lunch?
Very good! We rather doing lunch there than dinner. Even have the same deserts at lunch. And you can pick which room you want to sit in unlike at dinner. :)

ginadee

Just in case this helps anyone. At exactly 5:30 tonight I am going to cancel my BOG ADR for Wed, Dec 4th at 8:15 if you want to see if it shows up online.

disneyfan1995

You can always keep checking the website to see if anything pops up as it is likely in case people switch around plans and slots open up. They also have lunch there, but you gotta line up pretty early to avoid a huge wait.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You can always keep checking the website to see if anything pops up as it is likely in case people switch around plans and slots open up. They also have lunch there, but you gotta line up pretty early to avoid a huge wait.
Unless you go right at noon, the wait is not that long. If you go earlier 11am or later like after 1pm its not really a long wait at all. Also if someone wants to keep checking for a ressie to pop up its best to not just rely looking online. I have had it tell me nothing was available online and when we called there was times available. So best to stalk both! Lol :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom