Be Our Guest Reservations

habuma

Did any one else who booked with an actual person get prompted for a CC number to confirm?

I was asked for a CC#. Also confirmed my reservation by looking it up online. Now I can breathe easy (I think)...

BTW, anyone else now have "A Pirate's Life for Me" stuck in their head after hearing it over and over again while on hold? Or is it just me?

jhosier18272

It took me 1 1/2 hours to get through to the automated system. Nothing was available from 12/3-12/7, but was able to get one for 12/2 at 4:15pm. It gave me the confirm number and never asked for a CC. But, part of the disclaimer was the cancellation policy of canceling within 24hours or pay a fee. I went online and was able to retrieve it on my profile. So does this mean i am good to go or do i need to call and confirm with an agent? Any thoughts?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm not super concerned about it...the reservation is obviously in the system. Once the first day madness dies down, I'll call back and add the CC.

wilkeliza

I'm not super concerned about it...the reservation is obviously in the system. Once the first day madness dies down, I'll call back and add the CC.

I'm just worried because someone said a CM told them the reservations will be dumped at midnight if there is no Credit Card linked to the reservation.

vista94

i called right at 7 am est and got thru to be on hold for exactly 51 mins- but got my reservation for NOV 25th at 4:30 the same night as our MVMCP!!!

DisneyVolFan519

After being on the line for 72 minutes I finally got the day that I wanted. Not necessarily the time but it was the day that really mattered. I keep telling myself it will be worth all of the trouble. At least I got to hear some great Disney Park music while on hold. :cool:

fletchdawgg

If you are a DVC Member you can call member services and they can make the reservation for you. I spent three hours with no luck getting through to WDW-DINE, but got right through to MS - only had a 15 minute wait to get to a cast member.

DisneySaint

You gotta love people and Disney!

tumblr_m5zqhcWluK1rrdkh0.jpg

psu4glory

If you are a DVC Member you can call member services and they can make the reservation for you. I spent three hours with no luck getting through to WDW-DINE, but got right through to MS - only had a 15 minute wait to get to a cast member.
great tip! although, just tried to call MS and am now getting a busy signal for their # as well...

RSoxNo1

I just got through finally. Got reservations for November 19 at 8:20 pm. Only thing is I haven't received an email yet.
I had my travel agent book it for me and he had heard that many of the automated reservations didn't get processed. I have my confirm number and I added it to my reservations on disneyworld.com. I did not receive an e-mail either.

Check Disneyworld.com with your reservation number to make sure your reservation is valid.

WithAnX

My wife and I were trying to call from 7:00 for two straight hours and never got through. At 9:00 we were able to make the reservations through the DVC line so we got lucky there. I hope everyone is getting their reservations as well. However, we haven't been able to pull up the reservations online yet, so we are wondering if it just takes loonger when you go through DVC. Anyone know this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom