Be Our Guest Reservations

habuma

Finally spoke with an agent and got a reservation. Unfortunately I didn't get my preferred day and time because they're filling up fast. But we'll be there Dec 1st at 4:45pm!

wilkeliza

That's exactly where I'm at. Especially since it's not a character meal.

I understand that they can't have 100s of phone staff for people that won't do the automated system but you would think their computer systems would be able to handle the automated system with out crashing. I might try online on Wednesday if this doesn't work or later today. Giving it 5 more minutes before I get dressed and head out for breakfast.

Joshua&CalebDad

Yay, after an over two hours of trying I made it through on the automated system. They got my name slightly wrong and the time is slightly off But I'll take it. Good luck to all of you, I'm sending my pixie dust your way. :D

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Greatest news I've got all day. My wife finally got in, and I can stop driving myself crazy listening to that busy signal. Early dinner on 12/10, here we come!

farrellbarrel

Finally got in after 30 minutes of busy signal to the automated. Got the exact date I wanted, but they did not ask for creditcards? But I am so excited!!!!!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Got lucky, and got through after about 10 minutes of redials with the automated system. Booked for January 13th, to celebrate our first WDW Marathon!

wilkeliza

I finally got through. I got the date I wanted and a much better time than I expected. We are very late eaters so it was better to get the 9 pm slot than they 5-7 everyone else wanted. Also glad it isn't on a MVMCP night so we won't have to pay extra. Now I just need to be sure I am not working that night. Hoping I can switch with someone so I only work the morning shift.

Hi there - I wanted to report something that is EXTREMELY important. I called this morning to make a reservation for BOG...I got through at 7:20 through the phone, but it was automated. I got the day/time I wanted, but they did not take credit card information on the automation. I then waited 1 hour and 25 minutes to speak to someone and they had to rebook my reservation...I didn't get the same time, but still happy. The person I spoke to said that anyone who booked the reservation and did not give a credit card - the reservation will be cancelled at midnight. She said it must be a glitch in the system. I wanted to let everyone know so you can call and speak to someone about your reservation. Good Luck!

dreamfinder

I am slightly surprised they didn't stagger the days you could book for. I.E. Today, just up til Dec 1st, tomorrow, up til Dec 15th, Wednesday up til Jan 1st, etc. Give the system a little time to handle the load. Normally a new day is no big deal as you are only adding 1 days worth of availability to the system, but in this case they added what, 45 completely unbooked days to the system all at once?

dreamfinder

Hi there - I wanted to report something that is EXTREMELY important. I called this morning to make a reservation for BOG...I got through at 7:20 through the phone, but it was automated. I got the day/time I wanted, but they did not take credit card information on the automation. I then waited 1 hour and 25 minutes to speak to someone and they had to rebook my reservation...I didn't get the same time, but still happy. The person I spoke to said that anyone who booked the reservation and did not give a credit card - the reservation will be cancelled at midnight. She said it must be a glitch in the system. I wanted to let everyone know so you can call and speak to someone about your reservation. Good Luck!

Did any one else who booked with an actual person get prompted for a CC number to confirm?

wilkeliza

So when can we call later to add our credit card or is it something we can do online?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Ugh, my wife just told me she was using the automated system, and it couldn't spell our name right, so it booted her out to wait for an agent. Here's hoping our reservation time is still held while it figures this out.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
The automated system didn't ask for a credit card. However, I went onto my Disneyworld.com profile and retrieved the confirmation number. It pulled it up and confirmed it. Maybe the CC isnt' needed?

Bri019

Started calling just before 7 will 3 different phones trying 3 different numbers. Finally got in after redialing for well over an hour and was on hold for 61 minutes before getting a cast member to help. Scored a table for 2 New Years day at 8

Dasnowz

Started calling at 7:01 am. I was trying to get kids ready for school and messed up time I wanted to start calling. We called 17 times on one phone and 14 on the other before getting to the through. I thought it was my phone so I called one of my kids to make sure it was working. I got a message that my call cannot be completed. Spent one hour and 27 minutes on hold till we got a person. I drove my kids to school and went to the bank and back home while having them on speaker. Heard pirates 8 times !! as the music is a small loop. I did get day and time I wanted no problem. They asked for credit card and my home address as well as email. She told me I would receive email confirmation the week before to remind me. We are going Thanksgiving day since I do not want to cook!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom