Be Our Guest is impossible to get

Roo Bear

It is crazy having to book so far in advance, just makes some things a bit more stressful. My daughter managed to book a table in November right on 180 days. She had to look at a few different dates, but was lucky! I think I wouldn't bother trying to make a reservation if it caused me that much stress - happy to use QS & enjoy all the other things that I love about Disney. Good luck x

PolynesianPrincess

I agree with @sweetpee_1993 keep trying! It's a similar situation to the coveted cabanas on Castaway Cay when you take a Disney cruise. Those suckers book up so fast! We were out of luck in getting one but I kept trying every single day, multiple times a day and one day, one opened up! So persistance does pay off sometimes! Keep checking!! :)

PolynesianPrincess

As I was saying in my earlier post, I'm at home working this AM and I'm looking at open reservations...

As of 7:48am, a dinner reservation for BOG has opened up for tomorrow, 5/20. I must have refreshed the reservations page 10 times between 7am and 7:45 and there was nothing available, and now one is suddenly open...sometimes looking the day before can pay off.

However, I bet this open reservation will be gone in the next 2 refreshes...haha!

With the cancellation policy in effect now, definitely look in the days leading up to the date you want the ADR. People are a lot more careful to cancel now if they won't be using their ADR than they were before the cancellation penalty went into effect!

BuddyThomas

And if for whatever reason you can't get in, read a lot of the reviews for this place, many of which are terrible, and you might feel less upset that you didn't go. Ya know, sour grapes and all that. Anyway, it worked for me.
;)

lebeau

I stalked it for a while. We didn't start planning until we were 70 days out so it was unavailable at that time. But around 60 days out, I started seeing availability as people canceled. It's far from impossible. Persistence is often rewarded.

Last edited:

rufio

I didn't have an issue for my December 2012 trip. That being said, I have to book for December 2014 and I'm already stressing over it...

weatherdude

Ahhhhhh. Vacations. The event that used to get rid of stress now causes it.
;)

Ha, yup pretty much. I don't mind planning but I know how much my nieces would love BoG so I've been obsessively stalking the website trying to nab a reservation. Thank goodness I have two weeks at the Outerbanks coming up where I'll actually relax on vacation. ;)

BuddyThomas

Ha, yup pretty much. I don't mind planning but I know how much my nieces would love BoG so I've been obsessively stalking the website trying to nab a reservation. Thank goodness I have two weeks at the Outerbanks coming up where I'll actually relax on vacation. ;)
You're gonna have to tell us about these stress free outer banks. I for one need something stress free, and soon.
:)

ninjaprincesst

I just made my ADR and I got BOG easily and had a choice of several times and it was for Thanksgiving week. The only thing I had any problems with was Chef Mickeys on our arrival day, and I got it just not crazy about the time.

weatherdude

I just made my ADR and I got BOG easily and had a choice of several times and it was for Thanksgiving week. The only thing I had any problems with was Chef Mickeys on our arrival day, and I got it just not crazy about the time.

At how many days were you able to get BOG? I couldn't get it for 180+5 but I've read multiple posts about it being available at 180+7 or higher.

DManRightHere

180 days plus 8 this morning. Up and on the website before 6. And no tables for all 8 days? I'm sorry but that just seems fishy and pretty disappointing. Anyone else have any luck?

You know I guarantee you that there are tiered levels of seating. A set aside amount of tables for walk in guests. Reservations looked pretty well booked solid and when we ate there monday only half of the room was filled (if that). Maybe businesses are gobbling up reservations for clients and cancelling them when their not needed. Just a couple guesses.

ninjaprincesst

You know I guarantee you that there are tiered levels of seating. A set aside amount of tables for walk in guests. Reservations looked pretty well booked solid and when we ate there monday only half of the room was filled (if that). Maybe businesses are gobbling up reservations for clients and cancelling them when their not needed. Just a couple guesses.

When we were there last your every single table was occupied and as soon as they would clear off a table they would seat someone else, it is weird that it was so empty for you. I also found it odd people were having so much trouble getting it at 180 + days out. Our 180+ 9 started today and there were and still are multiple times available for 180 + 3 out, infact there are tons of times still showing available, even for thanksgiving day.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom