Be Our Guest is impossible to get

disneypops

Original Poster
180 days plus 8 this morning. Up and on the website before 6. And no tables for all 8 days? I'm sorry but that just seems fishy and pretty disappointing. Anyone else have any luck?

DisneyJoe

Don't forget that there are those who are arriving before you that get to reserve 180+10 days of reservations before your window has even opened.

I remember years ago when Cinderella's Royal Table was the popular one that you'd call at 7:00 and all reservations would be gone by 7:03, so this doesn't surprise me at all

DisneyJoe

Oh no, I realize that, but still it seems like if you don't go 180 plus 10 you have no shot. Just frustrated.
Just keep trying. If there is a cancellation, you could get it.

I'm trying for it too.

I was able to get in for lunch on my trip earlier in May, I just was looking one day and it opened up.

kingjobean

I was trying for a party of 7 and I had the same problem at 180 days. So I kept checking then at about 170 days I got a 9:05pm. I took it but kept looking a few times a day. At 157 days i was able to get a 7:00pm
I grabbed it and canceled the 9:05.
So keep looking you should get one!

reptar77

I have had a lot of luck with a walk up. We are generally easy to seat though table of 2 and I always walk up after 8:00pm.
I have checked with them around 6:00pm and asked if we could be seated at 8-8:30pm. 50/50 results with that.

harveyt0206

Don't give up hope. I honestly believe people are holding on to multiple reservations until they finalize other parts of their vacation, then they will start canceling the dates they don't need. It seems that availability at this restaurant is very fluid. And now that free dining is out for September and apparently is doing quite well, that just means more competition during that time. Good luck and I really hope something opens up for you.

dopeylover

I've been looking every day for our trip in October-no dice. Now that FD is out I'm sure I'll never get it. Hoping to sneak it in during lunch during my AEP in June. So far for all of my clients I've only managed to get it for 1!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yeah, I'm thinking about bringing a radio and blasting Ric Flair's theme music as I strut past the suckers that are waiting in line! Whoooooooooooooo!
image.jpg

Aurora1

It's definitely a challenge... I'm staying off property & was lucky enough to get a reservation for our 2nd of 3 MK days, but stick it out- hopefully you'll get lucky!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom