Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

eddiemcgarrigle

Snagged an 8:40 for my visit to MK, then an 8:20 opened up. I had to cancel the first resi to then claim the 8:20 but it just wouldn't load, obviously claimed by someone else. Cue a frantic few minutes as I tried to retrieve the ADR I'd just canceled. Luckily it was still there.

JohnD

Snagged an 8:40 for my visit to MK, then an 8:20 opened up. I had to cancel the first resi to then claim the 8:20 but it just wouldn't load, obviously claimed by someone else. Cue a frantic few minutes as I tried to retrieve the ADR I'd just canceled. Luckily it was still there.

Not exactly a hardship in your case. It's just a 20 minute difference on the same day. Unlike table service, even if you hadn't gotten the 8:20, I bet you could still show up early and be seated slightly earlier than your 8:40 ressie.

jeffk410

Has anyone been able to confirm if TiW will be accepted? I know it is quick service, but still hoping that it will be.

JohnD

On the two days I could get breakfast there in mid May, I'm still seeing availability in the 8'oclock hour.

Dwarful

We have dined here multiple times. This menu wouldn't appeal to my husband, so I doubt we will give the breakfast a try. At first I thought it might be popular with DDP patrons who are trying to squeeze out every penny of value...but then you lose the add on of a dessert that you would get at lunch so I don't know. Is it a one time serving or all you care to eat?

We usually grab a breakfast platter at Seasons and split that platter and a sweet treat (usually creme brulee) and that is enough for the husband and I.

Side note: I do miss the relaxing breakfasts we enjoyed at Tony's....and even a few QS breakfasts at Cosmic Rays. Perhaps they think most people eat at their resort or offsite hotel (?).

prmatz

Emailed Disney customer service regarding ordering from the kid menu... Here was the reply:

"Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

We are excited to hear you are planning a visit!

While we sincerely appreciate your request, adults are unable to order from the kid's menu. At this time we do not have any information as to if the currently published dining menu will change.

I apologize in advance for any disappointment our response may cause.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Have a Magical Day"

I even suggested to still pay adult prices. Sort of disappointing, specifically for my 10 year old who isn't impressed with the adult options. Wonder if the meals will be linked to Magic Bands, which will show her as 10, or if we can just tell them she is 9.

Or should I put zero stock in what customer service says and see what happens when folks actually start to dine for breakfast?

JohnD

Emailed Disney customer service regarding ordering from the kid menu... Here was the reply:

While we sincerely appreciate your request, adults are unable to order from the kid's menu. At this time we do not have any information as to if the currently published dining menu will change.

Have a Magical Day"

I even suggested to still pay adult prices. Sort of disappointing, specifically for my 10 year old who isn't impressed with the adult options. Wonder if the meals will be linked to Magic Bands, which will show her as 10, or if we can just tell them she is 9.

Or should I put zero stock in what customer service says and see what happens when folks actually start to dine for breakfast?

You make an excellent point. Looking at the kid's menu vs. the adult menu, I think many adults would prefer the kids items over the adult eggs Florentine, veggie quiche, scrambled egg whites etc.:

Crepes
stuffed with Yogurt, Fresh Berries, and Wildberry Foam served with a selection of pastries.
$11.99

Oatmeal
Steel-cut Oatmeal served with Golden Raisins, Brown Sugar, and a selection of pastries
$11.99

French Toast
Brioche Bread served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries
$11.99

Scrambled Eggs*
served with Applewood Bacon, Fresh Fruit, and a selection of pastries.*This item may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
$11.99

EmmieSue

the meals will be linked to Magic Bands, which will show her as 10, or if we can just tell them she is 9.

I would just ask when you get there. I was told that I could order off the kids menu there and at Cinderella's castle because I didn't like any of the adult options. I've also seen many other people who have ordered off the kids menus as adults with pictures to prove it. Disney restaurants seem to be pretty good at making sure everyone gets something they actually want to eat.

eddiemcgarrigle

Not exactly a hardship in your case. It's just a 20 minute difference on the same day. Unlike table service, even if you hadn't gotten the 8:20, I bet you could still show up early and be seated slightly earlier than your 8:40 ressie.

No, not a hardship but more a case of the earlier the better. The earlier I get into the park for my resi, the better the chance for awesome pics of my family in an empty park.

Jon81uk

We have dined here multiple times. This menu wouldn't appeal to my husband, so I doubt we will give the breakfast a try. At first I thought it might be popular with DDP patrons who are trying to squeeze out every penny of value...but then you lose the add on of a dessert that you would get at lunch so I don't know. Is it a one time serving or all you care to eat?

Be Our Guest could also be seen as one of the better uses of a quick service breakfast as it is two courses. Normally on DDP breakfast is entree & drink only. But at BOG you get pastries, entree & drink so at least you get two courses.

But yes, if the French-inspired menu doesnt appear then you might be better having breakfast elsewhere.

dreamfinder

Have a Magical Day"

Neither my DW or I has been prohibited from ordering from the kids menu at any CS location anywhere on property, and I don't think either one of us could pass for a 9 yo for several years now. Nothing saying everyone at the table has to order a meal, and nothing saying that when the food arrives, there aren't some people in the bathroom explaining why there are two kids meals on the table and no kids sitting down..... Now of course, yes, the official party line and the verbiage on every menu does say kids meals are for guests under 9. But principle and practice often differ.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Adults order kids meals all the time, routinely in fact and I have never run into a CM that required a child be present when you were ordering unless you openly tell them you are ordering for yourself as an adult. TBH just order what you want to eat, the prices for the child menu are lower and the portions are adjusted to child sizes which is preferable to many adults too.

Betsyboo

There are differences between the menu on the app/website and the menu announced. I'm not seeing waffles or French toast sticks on the app/website. Anyone else notice?

We are going for breakfast only because I wanted my Mom and sister to experience it and see inside. We had a lunch scheduled but it really wasn't an ideal time and was going to be too much food based on an earlier ADR we have that day. I'm rearranging things for that reason only.

$19.99 is still a good deal in my opinion for the experience of eating in the park, sitting down and I think the menu looks better than a bounty platter at the resort. If it's available in September and it's good in May I'm sure I'll book it again. To me this place is more for experience than the food.

travellerman

I managed to get a reservation for 8:10am. I've never had a breakfast reservation in the park before opening so I'm not sure how things work. I'm assuming there is a special line or entrance? I also can't remember if bag check is before or after entrance and how does that affect getting in before park opens? I've been to MK many times but never before park opening so was wondering if any here could let me know how things work. Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I managed to get a reservation for 8:10am. I've never had a breakfast reservation in the park before opening so I'm not sure how things work. I'm assuming there is a special line or entrance? I also can't remember if bag check is before or after entrance and how does that affect getting in before park opens? I've been to MK many times but never before park opening so was wondering if any here could let me know how things work. Thanks.
You enter bag check as normal, it is before the turnstiles.

Head to the far left side, and there is a dedicated entrance for breakfast guests who need to enter before park opening.

travellerman

Thanks. I'm excited even if its only cause it would be neat to get a couple photos of main street before the park opens. Although I'm sure the food will be great also. Hoping that the croissant doughnut is available when I get there in early May.

Dwarful

My girls are well beyond 9 and when we go to BOG they always order the same lunch off of the kids meal...it is a pot roast and mashed sweet potatoes...and the three girls range in age from 14 - 18 now. Even though they are short and small, they def. do not look 9 lol.

We have friends who are going in June and today at lunch she was able to get multiple days at 8:05

CJLove79

I really hope that we'll be able to make Breakfast reservations for October of this year when me and my girl will be there. My 180th day is April 19th and this testing kinda has me on edge. LOL. Anybody else in a similar predicament where your Disney World trip is past June this year? Has anybody found out anything about making reservations for Breakfast @ BOG in the Fall or Summer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom