Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

lebeau

If people calculate the price they would have spent on a quick service breakfast at any other location - $10-$15 entree, $3 drink, $5-7 for pastries, the price is actually spot on. Plus you get early access to the park to dine in the Beast's Castle. If you are the type of person that just eats a cinnamon roll and drinks a free glass of water, then yes, it would be out of your price range.

I can put away some food. But if I ate a Disney breakfast entree and a drink, a pastry would do me in. I don't care if it is wafer thin.

molife1.jpg

juniorthomas

I can put away some food. But if I ate a Disney breakfast entree and a drink, a pastry would do me in. I don't care if it is wafer thin.

molife1.jpg

Seriously. That's quite a gluttonous way to start the day at the parks. I prefer to go into the day about 15,000 calories lighter.

EnchantedRose

I for one can't wait! It's great to have a non character breakfast option in MK!. Even though I do agree that MK needs MORE Breakfast spots in general...I can't wait to try to get one for our upcoming trip! $20 is a bit pricey for breakfast considering you can do a buffet for a few dollars more. However, I am hoping that the food is a few notches above buffet food....and I never eat my money's worth at a buffet anyways!

Jon81uk

I wonder if the cheese & meat platter will look as good when served for quick service rather than the promo photos? I do agree this is a dollar or two too expensive, but I'm sure it will sell out anyway.

sjhym333

I know this is going to be unpopular but I don't see the craziness of BOG. It is well themed and the food is good to ok but not worth the mad dash every time Disney adds more options to it. We had a nice meal, but I don't get it.

juniorthomas

I know this is going to be unpopular but I don't see the craziness of BOG. It is well themed and the food is good to ok but not worth the mad dash every time Disney adds more options to it. We had a nice meal, but I don't get it.

It's new. Everyone wants to try to the new thing, even if, by the time they get there, the ride/restaurant/show has been around for a long time. It will still be new to them at that point.

Thunder Fan

The online system actually worked this morning! I was trying to find out where I could make the advance selections but could not find a link - is it somewhere else on the site?

EnchantedRose

Was able to make two ressies for my upcoming trip!!! Managed to get one for 8am on one day!! Super excited to eat here breakfast here - we have done Lunch and Dinner here, so now we will have had every meal at BOG!!!

lostpro9het

Just looked, plenty available the first week in May while we are there. We're passing on them but was just curious of how the availability looked.

JohnD

Got mine this morning for a 9:05 am ADR. Didn't have to get up at 6am either (which I didn't). Rearranged my FP+ schedule too to make it work.

jlthomas81

I was able to score two 8:05 am ressies during our 9 day stay at the end of May this morning around 7:10 am EST. We don't really want both but I was in such amazement that I could actually get them that I couldn't remember which day would be better! So now to see which day fits in better with our schedule and go from there. Does anyone think that this may not be as popular because it is a breakfast and there are no characters? Maybe people would be more willing to get up earlier for breakfast if there were characters involved? The whole getting into the park early sold it for me, characters or not! Plus, some of the food does sound delicious.

lostpro9het

Does anyone think that this may not be as popular because it is a breakfast and there are no characters? Maybe people would be more willing to get up earlier for breakfast if there were characters involved?
IMO, the price point combinedwith lack of menu flexibility and ignorance of the common WDW travaler is why its so easy right now. Once that Yahoo! article makes the main page about "Disney's Expanding Breakfast options" then the ADR's may get a little harder to come by for a while.

prmatz

Does anyone know if adults can order from the kids menu at BOG, even if paying adult price? Have a 10 year old who is going to want those choices. Heck I might, too.

Also, will you be able to advance order through MDE for breakfast?

Thanks.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
My daughter was able to get a resi for June 3rd and the 6th.

I don't believe this has anything to do with it being new any more as BoG has been open a number of years. BoG is truly immersive, one of those places that transport you into the movie in a very, very detailed and realistic setting. From the entry to the three dining rooms, it is simply the best theming of any restaurant in WDW even if the food is just slightly above average. The younger generation of parents grew up with BatB, eating at BoG is very much to her what eating in Mos Eisley Cantina would be for me and that is a trip to your childhood.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know if adults can order from the kids menu at BOG, even if paying adult price? Have a 10 year old who is going to want those choices. Heck I might, too.

Also, will you be able to advance order through MDE for breakfast?

Thanks.
No advance orderibg at breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom